Big Time Who?

"When the lights go down in the city

you'll be right there shining bright."

As I was walking down the street I heard a lot of girls screaming, I turned my head to see what it was all about. The guys of BTR had apparently come to the city to give a concert. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I was about to slap that person when I notice it was my best friend Emma but everyone called her Em.

"Hey I told you to be here earlier you just missed the cutes guys in the history of the world."

"Em l you already know that I don't like BTR. I have told you that at least a thousand times."

"Hey people change you know. I remember I said that I hated them 2 months ago and now I just love them. C'mon Gina you have to give them a change. Have you even listened to their songs?"

"Oh yhea I have." I said a bit annoyed. "I listen to their music every time I am close to you."

"Oh gosh why do you have to be so difficult?"

"Hey I have to go you know I still have my date with my real super-hot boyfriend."

"Gosh you always have to be so difficult. See you Monday."

"Bye loony girl."

So I guess I should introduce myself now. Well I am 17 years old,in my last year of high school I have dark brown eyes, dark brown hair (that is always messy and tied into a ponytail), I am 5 ft. tall and I have pale white skin. My name is Georgina Avalos, but all of my friends call me Gina. Em is my best friend in this world (well pretty much my only friend) Sometimes she is kind of annoying, because she just won't stop talking about Big Time Rush, and how they are perfect, and blah, blah, blah. Some times when we have sleep overs she will start singing their songs while she is asleep. WHILE SHE IS ASLEEP! Can you believe that? Well anyway… Today I was going on a date with my super-cute boyfriend. His name is Alex we have known since like …. Forever! We both have had a lot of fun but our relation was going from bad to worse, and all because of gossip. I just had the feeling that this wasn't gonna be the usual type of date I knew he was gonna break up with me. I finally had gotten to the park that was outside the Palm Woods. Yhea Alex lives in the Palm Woods he is kind of famous. I also did not told Em that he was my boyfriend, because is I did she was surely going to annoy him asking him to let her meet the guys of BTR.

"Hey G"

"Hey Alex" Yhea he calls me G or Gina depends on his mood

"So whats up? Anything new?"

"Nothing so far you know just the usual. Writing reports like crazy. Working on a new song, and a new book."

"That sound great!"

"Yhea"

"I guess you know the real reason of why I asked you to come here?"

"Yes, yes I do know." I said trying my best not to look at him.

"Please look at me and let me explain." He took my face with his hands and made me turn and face him.

"Look this is no personal Gina. I still want you to be my friend okay? I don't wanna loose you. I really don't but this is the best we can do so can you please tell me you'll try your best not to hate me ?"

"Yes I will." Then he let go of my and I ran inside the Palm Woods towards my real Best Friend apartment.

I knocked on the door and it opened almost immediately.

"Gina what, what happened?" Colton asked in his sweetest tone of voice

"He. He broke up with me." I said with tears running down my eyes. He hugged me and told me everything was going to be alright. He let me in his apartment. We started talking and somehow looking at his eyes made everything to feel better. His eyes were the only safe place I could be now. Colton and I know since I was in 7th grade and he was in 6th (Yhea he is a year smaller than me) Colton is just a bit taller than me. He was beautiful blond-brownish hair, and deep blue eyes, and somehow he always knows what to say to make me feel better.

"So how is your new book going? "He asked

"Well if you can call 1 paragraph a book. I guess is going good." He laughed. I was kind of like a clown to him sometimes because most of the time I would make him laugh.

"You surely are crazy Colton." I said

"Look who is talking the girl who can't spent 10 whole minutes without laughing."

"Ha ha ha very funny, very, very funny."

"Well is the truth or isn't it?" I sticked my tongue out so he could see he wasn't been funny anymore. But I just made him laugh even more now. Gosh I was really feeling like his personal clown or something like that by now.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Colton told me to wait that he would be right back.

"Oh hey guys I though you all were at the studio with Gustavo." Colton said

"We finished a while ago and then when we came to our room there was this super crazy fan waiting for us outside the door." Said someone whose voice seemed familiar.

"So yhea we were gonna ask you if we could stay with you till she is gone." Said someone different this time, and his voice also seemed very familiar.

"Yhea come in." Colton said

"Guys I want you to meet one of my best friends. Georgina." He said pointing at me.

When I looked at the group of four guys who were standing in front of me I realized why their voices sounded familiar to me.

They were Carlos, Logan, James, and Kendall from Big Time Rush.