FUTURE HOSIE AU👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩-PART 2

Hi ! two of my friends asked me to make a part 2 so here i am <3
-
Just as we are walking out of the restaurant I pull Josie into a lit up alleyway and tell her "We have to go Jo" she looks down to the ground knowing I don't mean leave but that we have to go to Lizzie's memorial.
(Some back story, Lizzie had gotten into a huge fight with Penelope Park over NOTHING so they fought with magic but it was not a fair fight at all Penelope had Jade with her and Jade used her vampire skills to an advantage and killed Lizzie)
-back to the story
Josie looked up from the ground but avoiding my eyes she says "Ok we'll go".
(Some more back story Lizzie's memorial was one town over because it was her favourite town ever)
-back to the story
-(time jump)
It wasn't a long ride to the memorial but seeing Josie stare out the window in sadness made it seem longer,I didn't want to be too clingy so I decided it was best to leave her be.
(sorry about the font change i can't change it back)
We arrived at the memorial both not even walking but tripping in stress.
Josie looks at me and then kneels down to the memorial and places some flowers i go to help her back up but someone else did,and it doesn't seem good...
-
THATS ALL FOR PART 2 WRITING PART 3 IN A COUPLE HOURS <3