Chapter 3

I grab his hand as we walk.
"K... Kai! We're in public!" He blushes
"So?" I smirk and stop walking and pull him close to me when we are near the shop. I tilt his head up with my hand so he'll face me. Then I lean down and kiss him.
"Ai.... Aichi? Kai?!" I hear voices and me and Aichi part then turn around to see Shingo, Naoki, Misaki, and Miwa. Shingo was fanboying, Naoki looked jealous, as did Misaki, and Miwa just laughed.
"I knew it" Miwa laughed more throwing his arm around me. "though I'm hurt you didn't fall for me instead" he pouts.
"Tch" I shrug him off and grab Aichi's hand. Naoki looks at him.
"Do you... Really like this guy, Aichi" he hisses and Aichi quietly nods. Misaki and Naoki both look down sadly. Shingo blushes and puts his hand over his face, making me wonder what he's thinking about. I shrug and keep walk, pulling Aichi with me. When we get to Card Capital I let go of his hand, and we walk in. Miwa followed us in but other then that, the only people there were Kamui, Reiji, Eiji, Emi, Mai and Shin, oh and don't forget Assistacat. I sit by Eiji who was watching Kamui and Reiji cardfight. Emi and Mai were talking while cardfighting. Then Aichi is sitting by me now, and Miwa is talking to Shin. Kamui quickly wins the fight then looks to Emi who smiles at him, causing him to blush and go into a daydream. I look at Aichi then lean over and whisper.
"Can we tell your family? I feel bad that they don't know." I sigh and he nods happily, then stands up.
"Emi.... Can you come home with me and Kai? We need to tell you and mom something." Aichi blushes and Emi giggles nodding then standing up and following, Emi had won the game. We all walk to Aichi's house and walk inside. His mom was sitting at the kitchen table, she looks up and smiled.
"Who's this?" She asks, look at me.
"I um... guys.. this is um..." I chucking at the adorable stuttering mess that is Aichi. I nod at him.
"Mom.... Emi.... This is Kai" Aichi says and Emi laughs
"I know that Aichi."
"He.. he's my boyfriend..." Aichi blushes, and holds my hand.
"What?!?" Emi freaks, then takes his hand for mine and hugs him protectively.
"I could care less if you're gay Kai, but.. but you won't drag my brother into that world of.... world of crap! He went through all that bullying before! And I won't let him do it again for you!" She hisses at me. Their mom gasps,
"Emi! That was rude! If Aichi loves him... You have to accept that!!" He scolds and makes Emi let him go. I bow slightly.
"You have nothing to worry about, I won't let anyone, and I mean anyone, hurt him" I say, Emi then smiles.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you, I'm trusting you Kai" she says and I nod. Putting my arm around Aichi's waist. I plant a soft kiss on his forehead and he blushes, his mom laughs a little, then says we can go to Aichi's room.
"Just don't have to much fun" she laughs and Aichi blushes again running to his room dragging me with him. I smile to myself and enter his room, closing the door gently.
"That was so embarrassing!" Aichi yells head in a pillow. I laugh and sit next to him rubbing his back.
"It's better then a bad reaction" I smile since he can't see me. He sits up and cuddles and pillow.
"I don't like that pillow" I frown and a kid and take his pillow throwing it to the other side of the room.
"Hey!" He looks at me and I smirk. I go behind him and pull him onto me.
"I'll be your pillow." I whisper in his ear. He becomes relaxed and hugs my arm. I smile a little and lean down kissing his cheek gently. He sits up in front of me and wraps his arm around my neck. Then he start kissing me passionately, and a little roughly. I slide my hands up and down his body roaming everywhere. I then push him down hovering over him, not breaking the kiss. He wraps his legs around my waist and we keep making out. Then door opens but we both don't notice, the kiss is hot, I really wanna touch him... I move one hand and put it up his shirt, I pinch a nipple and he gasps.
"Um... dinners ready if your hungry..." I look over and see Aichi's mom blushing and looking at us. Aichi blushes and pushes me off the bed. I rub my arm.
"Ow..." I groan and stand up looking to his mom.
"We'll be down in a sec, that is if your hungry Aichi" I look and him and he just nods blushing furiously. I hold in and laugh as she walks downstairs. I face my blushing angel then reach out my hand.
"Come on" I say and he takes my hand then we walk downstairs.
The whole meal, Aichi was still blushing, how cute. We both finish and thank her. She smiles then we both head upstairs.

Shizuka's pov

I.... I'm so worried. Walking on those to kissing... Yes, it was just kissing, but what if they go further? What if Aichi doesn't want it, but is forced?! My own thoughts freak me out so much. I sigh, Aichi's a smart kid, he would only let it happen if he was ready. I finally decide going into the room again and asking if Kai wanted to stay over. He said yes, now if you'll excuse me, I am going to bed.

Kai's pov

Aichi's mom invited me to stay over, you should know I said yes, I want to spend as much time with my angel as I can. I look down at him in my arms and smile. He looks up at my and smiles back kissing my nose. I know I'm blushing, but I ignore it. Aichi giggles
"Kai... I sorta wish we were at your house...." He whispers.
"And whys that?"
"We aren't free to do what we want here.... my mom or sister might walk in," he blushes and I smirk
"Oh... so you want to do that kind of stuff now?" I ask licking and nibbling on his neck.
"mmn.... ye... yeah" he moans and his blush deepens. I stand up and lock the door, then walk back to him hovering over him. He smiles at me, then wraps his arms around my neck kissing me, I roll over so he's sitting on me. I then put my hands up his shirt, find those cute little perks and pinching them. He gasp and keeps kissing me. I lick his bottom lip, and he allows me in. Our tongues fight but I win, exploring his mouth while pinching his nipples. He moans quietly. Then there is a knock on the door. He freezes and I ignore it, pulling his shirt off. The person knocks again, and tries the doorknob. Aichi gets up and puts his shirt back on, answering the door.
"Yes?" He asks it was his mom... I thought she went to bed...
"Emi begged me to take her to a evening movie, you guys can stay here or come" She explains.
"We will stay here?" He looks at me and I nod.
"Very well, we'll be back in a few hours." with that she leaves, Aichi closes the door and walks back over to me.
"Now where were we?"

A/N comment and vote for more, love ya 😘