AAAAAAroarAAAAA

"GARNET! GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!" Steven screeched.

Garnet didn't get the fuck out there.

Steven being the prego guy he is turned into a dinosaur and slapped the house.

Ruby and sapphire came out. THAT WASN'T GARNET. So steven smiled them with his Dino Dino power. Then he became Steven again as his Gay Grandmas and Spinel arrived.

"F in the chat bois!" Steven screeched with his unholy voice.

"NO dumbass!" Spinel yelled. IT WAS THE BACKWARDS CAP NOODLE!

Steven gasped seeing his competitor. "Nani!" He yelled.

Spinel jumped down and slapped him with a flip flop causing him to turn into a dino.

I mean- what else do you become when your mad? I also become a big boi dino

Steven screeched at the Gaymonds and everyone fell back.

They all started crying about the memez.

"My grandchild is gonna stay like dis for evah- yo" White Gaymond said in big waaaaa. 🥺

Yellow beat up peridot in the background cause you know they're friends.

Noodle died and they buried her into the ground cause they be kewl. Then dino revived her SPOILERS!

Dino screamed lol.

Blue gaymond rolled hear eyes and took a deep breath, "Nerd." She said, lowering her shades.

Steven turned back.

Connie jumped in with her lion. "STEVEN IS ACTUALLY NAMED FBWIHDEUEHNDK"

FBWIHDEUEHNDK gasped.

Greg DEUEHNDK gasped.

Rose quartz gasped. Wait wat she's fucking dead? Eh, Revival of my heros.

Steven turned into a dino and did a backflip but no, he fell on his back and turned into spikey gay FBWIHDEUEHNDKl.

Thats gay.

Wait what happened to Connie? She did nothing just said, "^$*!&#;÷*&#;$*#&^=,÷*^$;= 😪" connie probs gay with her mirror ngl.

Spinel beat everyone up the end.