2

Lara and Carter wandered off, spotting a large sign reading

HAT CORP

They wandered towards it, staring straight up.

"Wow. Thats cool! I wonder who built it?" Lara asked

"Yeah. Oh! Look at that!" Carter pointed at an obsidian structure.

The two wandered towards it, and stared at it. "Its like a temple!" Lara giggled. "Yeah." Carter smiled. Then, a green man bumped into Lara. He scowled dropping his explosives. "F**k!" He yelled, staring at the two. "Who are you two?!" He asked. "Im Lara, and this is Carter.. We're looking for a home."

The green man pushed past them and went down a hatch. He soon came back up with a Walrus on two legs. "These two." The green man scowled. "Smith, if they're looking for a home then theycan happily live here." The walrus replied. "Urrr my names trott and when pretty girls come too my door i let em in!" 'Smith' mimicked. 'Trott' seemed too whisper something too Smith, then Smith nodded.

'Come on in ladies!" Smith smiled, taking us in.

Ryan and Aster ran along, quick and easy. They saw a farm and ran in. They stealthily ran into the barn,  and saw a farmer. Asteris nodded too Ryan as they stood up. "Um, sir?" Ryan said.

The farmer looked at them. "Yes?" He blinked.  "Umm. Im Ryan and this is Aster. ... we are looking for a home."

"Well im Farmer Sjin, and this here is my buddy Lewis!" Lewis gave a wave. "Of  course you may live -ere. Rooms are upstairs. Make yerself at home." Sjin smiled.

"Thank you ever so dearly." Ryan smiled running upstairs.

Mallary and Beni walked along, until they came across a dirt compound. Mallary winced at all the mud, she squelched through all the mud and got too a fence. She climbed over and Beni ran after her. "What is this place?" Sge asked confused looking at a statue of a man.

"Hello!" Yelled a man drsssed in black abd purple. "Im turps,  and you are?"

"Mallary and Beni." Beni smiled.

"Sips! Come here! We have new workers!" Turps yelled running too finx 'Sips'

"Workers?" Beni and Mallary looked at eachother confused. A pale man walked out with Turps, they guessed that was Sips.

"You wanna work here? Sure! We make co- I mean dirt ! The finest dirt quality ever!"

Mallary looekd unamused. "You two can have personal rooms on the bottom floor. They are slightly wider than Turps' room. Enjoy!"

Theywandered off too their rooms and were,.. DISGUSTED!