Guys....what do I do?

It had been a week since Army and Aloha got together. Aloha didn't tell anybody other than the rest of the S4 though. Army wanted it to be a secret for now.

Army's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Aloha above me. "Morning!~~" He says with a smile as he rolls back to his side of the bed. Turns out we never got another bed.

I smile and yawn. "Well goodmorning Aloha" I said as I turned towards him. He stared at me and a big smile.

"We have some S4 training to do today" Aloha said as he got up. "Noooo, I wanna cuddleeee" I say as I gave him a sad face.

He turned around and smiled towards me. "How the tables have turned~" He said as he got back in the blanket with me.

I nuzzled into his neck and hummed. "Army" He said petting me slightly. "Hm?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Have you heard from your parents yet..?" He asked. I sighed and went back to cuddling him.

"No..." I say with a groan. Aloha sighed and pat my head. "Okay, let's get up" Aloha says pushing me off.

I whine as he got up. "C'monnn" He said with a laugh. I get up and pick out a shirt and parka.

I decided to just change first since he was using the bathroom.

I took off my pajama pants and slip on my usual shorts. Then I take off my-

"Hey cutie~" Aloha says walking in. I blush slightly, "why can't you let me change in peace" I say as I slip on my shirt.

Aloha giggles as I attempted to put on my tie without a mirror. I turned to Aloha and he looked at my tie.

He smiled and walked over to me, adjusting my tie a little. "It was crooked, pfft-" he laughs again.

I just walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

When I came out I walked into the kitchen and saw Aloha waiting by the counter.

"Can we have french toast today?" He asked as he scrolled through his phone. I scoff and poke him in the arm.

"When are you ever going to atleast try making something??" I ask him. He looks at me and thinks about it.

"Hmm... nah-" He says and looks back at his phone. I roll my eyes and get a pan ready.

I grab some eggs, whip them in a bowl and add a little milk before dipping the bread inside and adding it to the pan.

Aloha watches my cooking fascinated. I smile and walk up to him. He gives me a little kiss on the forehead.

"So, today's plans?" I ask him as I flip the french toast. He scrolled through his phone and sighed.

"Well, we have training with Skull and Mask. Not sure what's happening after that though" He said as he made his way to the living room.

"Mabye we can just hangout together" I say as he sat on the couch. I watched him scroll though is phone more until he stopped.

He stood up quickly and read what looked like a tweet on his phone, he looked a shocked..mabye a little worried.

I look back at the food and flip it again. "Uh, Aloha is something wrong??" I ask looking back at him.

He shakes his head and puts his phone away. "I-it's nothing Army. Don't worry about it" He says with a nervous smile.

I looked at him as I put the food on the plate, he sure looked suspicious. I squinted my eyes at him as I handed him the plate.