Boy/girl

Princeton Pov
Ever since that concert I feel really bad for what I did . I am really happy she's having my child and i need to find a way tell her sorry. I'm going to need some help. Let me call roc since he like Ashley friend so I can get her number.

Phone covo

Roc: yo wat u want

Prince : u mad at me too

Roc: yeah man that was a bitch move,

Prince: I know I know, that's why I need your help to see were she live so I can tell her sorry.

Roc: iight I pick u up at 5:00 k

Prince:iight deuces.

"They both hang up"

I got ready , I want look fly so I wore black jeans , white LV shirt and sum white low top forces.

Later that day

Roc honk and I went out side

Roc: iight let's get it.

We pull in front a so big house

Ashley Pov
I was having a good time with boyfriend and best friend getting ready for my doctors appointment, when I heard the door and so I went to get it, u will not believe who I saw.

Princeton Pov

Roc knock on the door and
Ashley open it. Roc walked in and as soon as I tried to walk in she slammed the door in my face.

Princeton: *looking in the glass window* oh come on don't be like that.

Ashley: WTF U MEAN DON'T BE LIKE GET AWAY FROM MY YARD.

Princeton: can we please just talk......look im really sorry for what I said.

Ashley: GET TF AWAY.

Jasmine:ash he said sorry so just let him talk.

Ashley: fine "goes to the door"

Princeton Pov

As soon as she opened the door I kissed her .....

Ashley Pov
I went to go open the door and I was being pulled in to this kiss that was just unexplainable . I-i don't know what to think,

Princeton: "pull's away "please just hear out , look im sorry I really am.

Ashley: I-I , Y-You umm a you-you're forgiven, but you can't be k-(Gco)

Princeton: thank you now can we start talking about name.

Ashley: *Rolls eyes * we don't know if it's a girl or boy but we're going to go see right now and u can come if you want.

Princeton:I won't miss it for the world.

Ashley: ok,COME ON GUYS

We all got the car and drove to the hospital.

Doc: Ashley Johnson

"That's me "Princeton and diggy said at the same time

Princeton: who the fuck do this nigga think he is.

Diggy:her BF

Princeton: what is he talking bout ash

Ashley:umm....prince me and diggy are *cough*dating

Princeton:what ever it's my baby so im going * grabs Ashley and follow the doctor*

(In the doctors office.)

Doctor: how u been lately

Ashley: good I guess

Doctor: ready to see if it a boy or girl

Ashley: yes

Princeton and Ashley: hope it's a girl *look at each other and smile.

30mins later

Doctor: look like your having a ................