GirlBestFriend

(Part Two)
Kaizen's P.o.V.
(Kayzen)

"Dad, When do you think is the right time for me to have a Crush?" I asked my dad. I was still 5 and here I am asking some nonsense. He just chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Son, First you need to grow up" He said. Hindi nawala sa isip ko iyon si I started doing push ups. Though mahirap para gumanda katawan ko. I was so young yet ganun iniisip ko. I also drink milk after sleep and sleep early to gain height.

"Dad! When do you think will I be able to have a girlfriend?" I asked. I was in his office and i sat in his lap when he laid hid left hand and tapped his lap by his right.

"When you don't believe in fairy-tails, fantasies or powers" Dad told me then laughed after. I pouted.

"That's hard! I wanted to visit Neverland! And the only way to get there was to believe!" I said. Wala naman siyang sinbi pa at ginulo nalang ang buhok ko. then after that night I tried not believing them. I read book that were not supposed to be red by my age. I hid it under my bed so Mom can't confiscate it.

•••

"Dad! What will you do to impress the girl you like?" I asked him. He then chuckled and gave me books. I stared at it confused.

"Show her some knowledge" After that I stayed 2-3 hours inside our library just to read book. I also found out that Santa is not real! That was a big shock to me. But still I showed it off to her. Zhadee. She seems amazed by what I know but annoyed at the same time. Sinisira ko daw kasi ang kabataan niya.

•••

"Dad, How can I keep my girl only for me" I asked. I'm already 17 now but wala parin akong lakas na loob umamin.

"Is she the same girl?" He asked I nod then he continued. "Bakuran mo siya, glare to those who would look at her with admiration. Kausapin mo yung mga lalaking umaaligid at palayuin mo. But make sure it's behind her back" I did what dad told me but still I lost her.

Seeing him choose Mike over me who's her long time best friend hurts like hell.

I was about to buy out food that time when I overheard Mike and his friends talking. At first I didn't care but when they mentioned Zhadee's name, my jaw clenched.

"Yeah bro, alam kong crush na crush ako nun tsaka maganda rin kaya gusto kong paglaruan. Tutal yung girlfriend ko nasa ibang bansa ngayon para sa family business"

"Paano kapag bumalik na si Sam?"

"Simple! Iiwan ko siya. Gagamitin ko lang naman kasi wala akong magawa"

I warned her pero inakala niya na nagiging selfish ako. Pinamukha niya pa sakin na kaya niyang igive up ang relasyon na meron kami para sa Mike nayun. Oh take that back, wala pala kakming relasyon. She's head over heels on Mike. And she despise me. What a game!

I started avoiding her and she did the same. I want to tell her that Mike is no good but I know she won't believe me so I let it be. I was devastated, I don't want to sleep, eat or even brush my teeth. The days without her kills me, not physically but surely emotionally. But then a few days after I felt something in me saying—

I can't be like this! I won't let this thing ruin me!

I started flirting and flirting. I become a playboy para mabaling sa iba atensyon ko. Alam kong wrong choice yun pero what can I do? I know nothing about this. I know how to flirt but to forget? Nah, nevermind.