Chapter 5: Trapped in never ending plans

Rosé woke up again at 5:00 AM. She stretched in bed for a few minutes and then started her morning routine. She washed her face and brushed her teeth on autopilot as her mind was still in the process of waking up.

She then started to do some morning yoga while watching some local news on the room's TV. She was in the middle of her 2-minute plank when the reporter talked about Fashion Week and the upcoming fashion shows.

Rosé stood back up and turned the TV off. She was finally awake now. She drank her cold Jasmine tea from the night before, and then at 6:00 AM, she went to the bathroom with her phone.

...

...

"Haha. This is weird. Why do I keep thinking of Suzy-unnie while pooping."

She checked Suzy's Instagram and there was a new photo posted. It was the photo she took when they were on the plane. She pressed the heart happily and was so tempted to comment but decided not to.

Rosé finished her business a bit later than usual because her mind kept thinking of Suzy and she felt a bit shy

Rosé finished her business a bit later than usual because her mind kept thinking of Suzy and she felt a bit shy. She took a bath and started her skincare routine when she got a message on her private Kakao account.

"Good morning, Rosie. Thanks for liking my IG post. :)", said the message.

"Suzy? Wait... How did you know my account?", Rosé replied. She stopped what she was doing and sat down on her bed again.

"You gave it to me yesterday, Rosie. Don't you remember?"

Rosé thought hard. She couldn't remember when she gave her ID to Suzy but when she checked her friend list, Suzy was there.

"Ohhh... I added you too. Sorry, I'm not usually forgetful. Good morning, Suzy. How come you posted that you're here in Paris? I thought you said that you were on a secret vacation.", replied Rosé.

"I couldn't help it. I saw your IG post and felt like posting the photo you took as well. How was your poop? LOL:D.", asked Suzy jokingly.

"I'm not answering that. :P", replied Rosé followed by a tongue-out emoji. "If you saw my post, how come you didn't like it?", she asked after.

"I will. I'm just letting the hype die down a bit. People are still excited when they noticed that you liked my post. Liking yours back immediately might create some interesting theories about us."

"Ohhh... Right... Hehe. :D", replied Rosé with a laughing emoji. She immediately sent another message to Suzy asking, "What are you up to today?"

"Same as yesterday. I'm on my way down to eat breakfast right now. I'm thinking of joining a city tour if I see one later. You?"

Rosé told Suzy about the schedule she had and complained about how she couldn't even bring her phone with her and had to always leave it in the van or with her manager. A few more minutes passed and Rosé had no choice but to end the conversation.