հìʂ ƒҽҽӀìղցʂ ʂӀօաӀվ օքҽղìղց մք (Chapter 12)

Y/n kept on repeating the moment in her mind, when Muichiro had kissed her on the cheek. she could remember what it felt like. It makes her stomach get hundreds of butterflies, and her cheeks get red, just by replaying it in her head. After the group had fun and played truth or dare, they headed to bed.

Y/n lays down, she was a nervous reck, so she faced the opposite direction to not face Muichiro. "Y/n?...do you have a fever?..." he sits in front of her. "H-huh??? N-no..." she turns her body in the opposite direction, once again. "hmm..." Muichiro reaches his hand out to feel her forehead, and then cheek. "...your head is not burning up...but your cheeks are warm...I think you should stop using a blanket so you can cool down." He states as he lays down in his sleeping bag. "N-no...it's not th-that..." she mumbles under her breath as she clenches her pillow, blushing furiously. "...hmm?...Then what is it?..." he asks as he turns around to face Y/n's  back.  "p-probably the campfire..." she lies. "...okay?..." Muichiro tilts his head. Why was she acting like this again?...

Muichiro sighs, and moves his sleeping bag.

"M-mui? What're you-" before she could finish her question, he puts it down next to her and lays down facing Y/n's face. She wasn't even able to react yet, when he pulls her into a cuddle. "sorry...are you uncomfortable again?...does this help?" He asks her as her heart is pounding as fast as it could go.

POV of Y/n

W-what?! He hugged me...we do this a lot...but today my heart is acting up...
"sorry...are you uncomfortable again?...does this help?" He questions. "y-yes...th-thank you, mui" these cuddles do make me feel happy. I turn my body to him and put my head near his chest.

POV of Muichiro

Could she hear it? my heart?...why is it so fast?...it all started from that dare earlier...hmm...is it the "crush" feeling?...
Y/n then cuddles me back... my heart beat was about to be normal, but this made it start to race all over again...why?

In the morning...

POV of Y/n

I wake up to see that Muichiro is not there anymore. Where could he be? I was tired and it was only 6 in the morning. I most likely only got 5 hours of sleep...after looking around I saw a boy with black hair and teal tips, Muichiro. He was sitting on the hill. "M-mui?" I call out to him softly, as I walk up to him. "Huh?...oh... Y/n, want to come look at the sky with me?...the suns rising..." he turns his head to me. "S-sure!" I'm stuttering every time I speak! Ahh I'm turning pinkish...I sat myself down next to him. The sky was beautiful...the clouds were amusing. Then I see a bright light coming out from below, the sun! It was incredibly pretty. "Woahhhh!" I gasp in amazement. I felt a gaze on me...from Muichiro...I look at him...

"...Isn't it pretty?.." He says giving me a smile...

I smile back at him blushing so many shades of pink. He had just smiled...he is opening up...back then, he would've not show expressions, and if he did they were small...
"y-yeah" I say. I watch the sun go up in amusement. It was so beautiful! Muichiro lays down on his back, looking at the sky with a slight smile.

"...by the way, Has the weird feeling gone away?...the one that made you feel strange?..."   Muichiro asks me. Huh?! Does he know about my feelings for him? "s-sort of..." I say looking off to the mountain. "oh...okay" he replies.

POV of Muichiro

I hope Y/n feels fine when she's with me...but...I don't know what's going on with my heart...does Y/n feel the same?...if not...what will I do then?