Chapter One: The Beginning of the Start

▪︎ Welcome to my latest story chapter ▪︎

This story is based on events happening as of 17/08/2020.
This story has mild, offensive language.
This story is a peice of fiction, no character is meant to be, replicate or relate to another Person/Place/Time.
This story is wrote between: June 30th and August 17th 2020.
This story is unrelated to any person living or dead. If the writers characters resemble a person, the character similarity is unintentional.

Please... sit back, put your feet up, and read 'The Original Adventures Of Sarah James.'
Thanks. -Jayjay ♡

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

The morning had arisen, brightening the sky as the day started to begin. Sarah James, A bright 21-year-old waitress, awoke from her dreams, feeling the intoxicating city fumes waft across the beloved streets of Southwark and up into her rusty bedroom window. It was 5:02 am and Sarah was up from her bed thinking about the nightmare she just had.

The Virus... of course it would be the virus, again! It always is... I have to remember to switch the telly off an hour before I go to bed, then I won't see "Coronavirus, Coronavirus, Coronavirus!" in every channel! They always do this, the Government... they're probably forcing it down our necks to ignore every other problem we've had globally in the last few years... Ugh, Oh... how I hate them all...!

Sarah was fed up staying at home so regularly. Well, staying in her flat. She didn't have enough money to buy or rent a house, as your local waitresses usually don't. So rather preferably, she lived in a itsy bitsy flat in Southwark, London. Trying to make it as a Private Investigator, her dream job. Although, her goals were not working. Unfortunately, she has almost no experience of the sort and hasn't been granted any special educational classes on her wishful job. Even if she was always the top of her class.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Waking up early and watching the Sunrise helped Sarah settle after a hard day at work. Seeing the Sun that was never late to a days shift. And naïvely, Sarah believed she could be as colourful as the Suns aray that day, too. Calmly breathing in and breathing back out. Releasing, just about, all her foggy thoughts away for that little slither of her day.

Okay..., Clothes sorted, Apron packed, Hand Sanitizer at the ready, Face Mask in hand, Hair Tied back and Mints... Okay! Everything's good to go. Right, off to work...

Knowing she had everything, Sarah headed to work. She walked along the usual dodgy path, scaling up towards Riley's Diner. It had a heavy-retro feel and a blasting vintage stereo sound. Sarah had worked there for almost 5 years joining whilst still in High School when her Mother, Debbie James, passed away from Chronic Leukemia. A strong, soul-sucking Cancer that's hardly treatable.

She worked at Riley's because her Mother had gotten a promotion working for the Top Government's Home Office before the mysterious death had occurred. Sarah had kept her Mothers Security "Updated every 5 years" Card so she wouldn't forget any of her Government duties and acomplishments.

Debbie James:
Job Duty: Home Office Secretary to Sir. Dylan Gardener.
D.O.B: 21/10/1968
Available languages: English, Welsh, French, Polish.
Originated City: Cardiff, South Wales. Completed Missions: 001 Mission, Sent unreliably. Why: No Facial Recognition held of them.
Failed Missions: 003 Missions, Why: Unsuspectedly Pregnant. Too complicated for them.
**Has been Promoted Thrice. Why: Excellent Top Knowledge and Witholding Truth/Evidence skills. Being able to tell and spot a White Lie with Strangers and Colleagues.