Wait what?!

I walk into hunters office as I just got done recovering I broke some ribs and my arm so I lost my title, I had my head put through cinderblock " hey hunter I know be careful-" he interrupted me. " no go get payback we have your back" he said before smiling I would dress up in this (^^) I then walk to the ring as all the lights are off when the lights come on I'm standing in the middle between aj and summer Rae. " I'm not dead everybody!" I drop the mic and jump on aj as I beat her we was both bleeding. " THAT BELT IS MINE!" I yell as she gets dragged away but she breaks free and so do I do all hell breaks loose. hunter comes running out and grabs me before taking me back to the ring as she is at the entrance of the ramp. I kick him and break free and round 6 here we go. they finally separated us but i was still pissed so when they let me go I ran to aj as cameras followed me I would beat her heads into walls, try to break her arm, I grab a dog chain and was wrapping it around her neck. I got pulled back and dragged to the ring it was my uncle undertaker he looked after me too. He put me in the middleof the shield and team hell no and him. " I'm sorry!" I said as I yelled at him I had blood on my hands so I wiped it off in my shirt. " but the is Austin Texas my home! This is my domain!"