One; peter pan

"guys it's getting late, let's go to bed"
"alright, I'm pretty tired myself"

Farkle, Riley, Lucas and I, got on our beds and soon drifting off into a dream where things don't exist and never will happen.

*dream*
There was a boy, a boy with blonde curly hair, a smile so wide, he looked so happy. He was flying? Flying but how? And there was a little person, like tiny, like she shrunk or something. But she had wings, how is that even possible?
The strange boy began to run, run so fast, so free. Like he was so happy, so excited, so joyful.
And the little flying girl began to follow him
"cmon tink" he looked behind him to see the tiny girl
she giggled.
They began too see a ship in the middle of the ocean, they started too fly again.
Over too the ship.
"WEY HEY CAPTAIN HOOK" he flew above the ship looking down too see hook looking at him with an angry expression on his face.
"OH ISNT IT PETER PAN" he yelled back
"GUESS SO" The boy said in a sassy tone
"YOU ARE SUCH A-
"HEY HEY HEY NOW IM GOING TOO STOP YOU THERE" The strange boy went closer but still above hook, looked at him upside down
"THERES NO REASON YOU SHOULD USE THAT LANGUAGE" he crossed his arms looking at hook upside down shaking his head
"AND THERE IS NO REASON YOU SHOULD BE HERE ANYMORE PETER PAN" hook said and tried to grab the boy but he flew back quickly
"AHAHAHA YOULLL NEVER CATCH ME HOOK, EVEN IF YOU TRIED" the boy began to fly away
"ONE DAY PETER PAN, ONE DAY" hook yelled back from a far distance now.

The strange boy and his tiny friend flew away too what looks too be wooden made house.
When they went in, strange little boys came running over too them.
"PETER"
"OH PETER YOUR BACK"
"PETER"
"PETER"
the little boys hugged peter
"NOW NOW BOYS SIT DOWN, ITS STORY TIME"
The boy sat down at a chair in the middle of the room and the little boys say down on the floor, staring up too the strange boy, ready too tell a story.

"NOW ON TOO THE STORY"
The little boys began to cheer and get all excited.

End Of Dream.

I felt something weird right above me, like someone or something was staring at me, I jolted up and opened my eyes wide. I began to look around the room. Shivering, it's a bit cold in here, I look at the window. And it's open. I wonder if one of my friends opened it, who knows, I got up out of my bed and walked over too the window, looking out the window, looking side too side then in front. I closed the window and then walked over too my bed again and layed down. I closed my eyes. but then I herd a noise. I opened my eyes again and looked around. Once again, I saw, nothing. I looked at my friends and they were still sleeping. I began too lay back down slowly and shut my eyes, I herd tiny foot steps, I opened my eyes again, and saw a blonde hair boy making his way too the window.

"AHH-" I began to scream but the strange boy flew so fast towards me and put his hand on my mouth too stop, the boy mouthed "shh" too me, but I was terrified and confused, he looks familiar, the boy in my dream, ITS THE BOY, how is this possible, I wanted to scream again but the boys hand was still on my mouth, my eyes are open wide.
"you gotta me quiet okay, don't freak out okay" the boy looked at me closely
I nodded my head and he let go.
the boy looked at me for a minuet and walked slowly too the window.
"w-wait"
The boy turned too me and looked at me
"yes lady"
"w-who are y-you, and where are y-you going" I said shuddering confused yet frighten all at the same time.
The strange boy out his arms on his sides and smiled at me.
"My names Peter Pan, and I'm going too this place called Neverland" he smiled wide