Part 2

Chapter:1
So yes that's how my day started Ella falling onto  her knees crying (tears of joy ) I seriously could've smacked her. I was so irritated but I let her have her fun with hugging and crying a half-heartedly shout"MY BSF IS BECOMING QUEEN"

I put my had over her mouth quieting her down "now you see why I didn't wanna tell you" I say my eyes narrow deeply at her.

She sheepishly grins "well you still would be been announced at the ceremony on tv" she says with a grin slowly coming to.

I really wanted to smack her but I didn't "that's not the point.. " I say huffing I sit down on the counter. "I wanna tell other people when I'm ready not to show it off" I said rolling my eyes back .

Ella jumps up eyes basically sparkling " I have an idea" she says "what?" I say glaring at her with my eyes,  what she's about to was obviously about to be and sound stupid .

" why not announce it at school? " she says "like you know at the winter dance that's coming up? " she says her eyes sparkling from the light that's bouncing off of her .

" NO" I shout " are you crazy to have kids tackling me and hassling me and harassing me to become friends just so they can start hogging  me and using me for a platform? "

I say all in one breathe, she looks at me in awh "I mean... Are you sure? That would actually happen?" She says I look at her crossed again this time adding a arm food to make it look like I'm dead serious ( which I was)

"Okay well I'm out of ideas now!" She says with a confused look upon her face. I grunt and glide my fingers across the cool counter and place my hands on a jar of Bobby pins.

" Can I borrow one? " I say pointing, Ella nods " yea totally" she says I nod in assurance and pick one up clipping it on the side of my hair so it's not in my face.

"Well genius what have you got?" She says I shake my  head " your friend here-" I say pointing at myself " has no genius mind" I say tapping and shaking my head.

She nods slowly "Can we leave the bathroom?.. now it's starting to get stuffy!" She says I unblock the door with my body and unlock it letting us out. Scurrying feet balance themselves as they leave from the door.

I stop dead in my tracks "You saw and heard that right?" I say Ella nods, " yea.. someone's been spying and listening in" she says her arms crossed stubbornly. "Duh Sherlock" I say annoyingly rolling my eyes.

I run down the hall to see a blue price of cotton that goes to a shirt someone was wearing on the floor.

I turn around showing Ella "who exactly was wearing blue today?" I say " Jackson..why? " she says I huff and slide down the steps. "JACKSON"  I call out.

He comes running "yes your Highness he says with giggles surfacing. I glare at him real hard which got the laughing to stop. He straightens up and looks at me. "Where were you 3minutes ago? " I say to him cautiously. He blinks not answering them he says "with Tony working on our bikes" he says pointing towards there back door.

"You sure?". I say he blinks then nods, " well I'm gonna go ask"  his mood went from being chill to turning frightful scared and whiter than a cracker. He looked completely pale!

As of life was sucked out of him. That's what made me think he new more then her was lending on. Ella stalled upstairs claiming she was gonna email her dad.

So while she was not around I tried to puff my courage to go as Tony about Jackson's alibi.

I steadily walk swear slowly forming ins my palms and hands. I try to play with my fingers as I make it too the door. Slowly touching it the squeaks in the door made my appearance less quieter then I wanted it too be .

Tony looks up at me with those blue eyes so curious but wit interest and smiles "what's up?" H says cheeks slightly pink as I come closer.

I open my mouth... Nothing comes out and it collapses shut. I tried to walk away but my feet felt cemented . I couldn't cry for help cuz that would make me weak. And I certainly couldn't jus stand there and glare and state at him.

I tried to open again this time my voice took its place , " I came to speak to you about your brother? " I say guestering towards Jackson who was of course standing at the door with a sucker attached in one hand and a small anxious face on the other.

"Yea what did he do?" He says setting down on an old bar stool . " Well, he claims he was with you working on the bikes with you" I say Tony nods slowly trying to get the picture "and?" He says slowly. ..

I continue " he was eaze dropping on me and Ella's conversation " I say my arms beginning to fold by themselves my eyebrows furrow and my eyes glare at Jackson.

He quietly furrows his brow and starts to protest, his mouth open to say 'I didn't do it'
Tony stops him with a quiet look his eyes narrow and his arms  folded tensley. a shark brisk stern looked settled on his face and he glowered at Jackson for like three straight .United before talking again.

"Okay thanks for letting  me know well talk " he says pointing a finger at Jackson  he flinches and dashes up the stairs.

I give Tony a grateful smile and tell him bye with a tiny wave, and just like that I twirl a little my skirt lifts a tiny inch showing my bare white plush skin,  and I briskly walk  away with a smile .