Fae

"Fae watch out! He's right behind you!" Yelled Eve. Just as she said that I moved out of the way and stabbed him in the chest. I may not be sure of name, but I do know that he is a vampire. "That was a close one Eve." I quickly said catching up to her. Eve is my best friend as well as the only on I can trust with my big secret. Usually people would think that Fae is a faery name, but I am no faery. I am far worse. I am a half-breed vampire. My family are Vampires. You would think that isn't possible right? Well your wrong, we are not the typical bite someone and become a vampire within 24 hours. It takes one weeks progress to become a vampire when bitten. The way my family works is that we are born vampires. You see vampires can actually have children if you I guess say it breed with a mortal/human. My father is human and my mother was a vampire. When I say was a vampire I mean she stopped killing people when she had me, and tried to hide our family secret. When it was my 14th birthday my parents finally told me the truth about who I am. My dad is still trying to except the fact that I have vampire blood in me and my cravings for blood. In stead of killing people, my mother and I just drink animal blood afraid for the evilness inside me to take over. Sometimes it feels like my evilness is talking to me saying "come on just one bite won't hurt right?" But I always fight the urge to hurt a human. This is my last year at South Falls High School. Just because I'm half-breed and I need to make sure the town is safe.