𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖐 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕺𝕮

•Name: Autumn Rosalie
*Nickname: None
•Age: 16
•Gender: female
*Sexuality: straight
•Looks:

•Name: Autumn Rosalie *Nickname: None•Age: 16•Gender: female*Sexuality: straight •Looks:

•Wears:

•Backstory: Autumn grew up in a rather poor and slightly

•Backstory: Autumn grew up in a rather poor and slightly... toxic household, her and her father would argue almost on a daily and a lot of the time it was over stupid and petty things. Very rarely did they argue about anything important. But nonetheless they would argue over everything and continue to be mad at each other constantly.

Autumn grew up with a huge love for anything gothic/vampiric. She loves that sense of style and finds it as very regal and what she feels she is destined to become. Rather edgy. We know, anyways. At the age of 14 she managed to get a scholarship into a very high society school. It's unknown as to how but she did, and oddly enough she actually met a few boys who seemed to like the vampire aesthetic just like her.

Fast forward another year or so- at this point Autumn and Subaru/Ayato (depending on who her crush is) had become very close friends. To the point she follows him around pretty much constantly and talks about random babbling nonsense, and things weren't going the best at home. So long story short.. somehow managed to get offered a place to stay with her crush! In the mansion. In the offer of giving her blood as "payment"

So she did just that! Even with that offer, it took her another year to figure out that they were actually vampires and it wasn't a edgy aesthetic thing like that.

She's kinda dumb.

*Personality: Autumn is very sweet, and very friendly to pretty much anyone. She tries to talk to others at any chance that she gets. Very outward. Fairly naive and innocent when it comes to pretty much anything.

She's very overly sensitive however, pretty much anything can and will make her cry at the drop of a hat. Despite this her bubbly personality will make up for anything. She's very affectionate towards people she's close too. Actually will come to the point of smothering them completely without even realizing.

*Likes: watching horror movies while cuddling in bed, snacks, Clothes shopping, hugs.

*Dislikes: studying, watching some girl flirt with her man- she gets jealous easily.being told she's dramatic or something.

*Pets: none

*Mental disorders?: none

*Talents: she is actually very good with animals. One could consider that a talent

*Theme Song: —-

*Other:
-she likes soft and fuzzy blankets
-she's scared of fire
Species: vampire
Crush: 
{~||MAIN|| Subaru~}

*Other:-she likes soft and fuzzy blankets -she's scared of fire Species: vampire Crush:                        {~||MAIN|| Subaru~}

RELATIONSHIP FACTS:

-Autumn loves to try and braid and play with Subaru's hair
-Subaru doesn't admit it but he enjoys giving Autumn piggy back rides
-their nicknames for each other are the typical "babe" and "baby"
-Autumn will make Subaru go get her food at random ass hours, no shame.
-Subaru is very protective, and gets jealous rather easily.

{~||SECONDARY|| Ayato~}

RELATIONSHIP FACTS: -Ayato and Autumn both like to go for walks together in the garden, he knows she likes to look at roses -their nicknames for one another is "darling" and "sexy" there is no in between -Autumn will use the big puppy dog eyes to ...

RELATIONSHIP FACTS:
-Ayato and Autumn both like to go for walks together in the garden, he knows she likes to look at roses
-their nicknames for one another is "darling" and "sexy" there is no in between
-Autumn will use the big puppy dog eyes to get Ayato to give her a hug

Friends:  N/A

Best friends: N/A

She was updated oop-