introduction

He wakes up at 11:30 it's 6:00...why must I wait so long to see my angel~? I could just watch him sleep but..he is a light sleeper and sadly I have duty's that I must attend to I got off of my bed the dressed in a black dress shirt and red pants I walked over to my mirror and fixed my hair in a ponytail then put on my rose red suit i then walked out the door Charlie was in the main lobby. as I walked down the old hall I saw angels room I smiled lovingly thinking of him sleeping peacefully I kept walking tho. I can't afford to let anyone know of my feelings for him. Not yet my plan would be ruin! "Hi Alastor!" I looked forward to see the joyful demon known as Charlie"hello Charlie what do you need?" I asked in my normal tone but a bit quieter Charlie started to explain how she needed help making a broadcast I agreed and after a hour or two it was finished "thanks you so much Al! I really couldn't understand how to use this thing" she said referring to the radio "your welcome! Now if you excuse me I have things I must do!" She nodded and I left to do some paper work and also do my Daily broadcast!
Soon it was time for my beautiful angel to awake. I finished my broadcast and left my guest to bleed out I'll clean it up later or ask nifty to. I walked into the lobby hearing...laughter... My angels laughter why is laughing?..i could see husker and him at the bar they were creaking jokes and  touching..this simplely won't do my angel shouldn't be touching or being touched by anyone but ME! He is mine! No one can have him but him!!...hahaha! Looks like me and the Kitty need to have a 'chat' later....

:)