Saig

Saig (pronounced sāj) is a vast forest in the north west area of the Six Kingdoms. At the very heart of it, rooted to the ground is a huge tree, and by huge, I mean enough to fit a castle. It's branches reach towards the sky, like the skyscrapers in the 2nd Reality. This place is the Oak Palace, where the royal family of Saig lives.

A castle is carved on the inside, mostly hollowing out the trunk. It is surrounded by a deep gorge and some of the ancient tree roots stretch across it creating a natural bridge, extending across to the city of Arboreul.

Arboruel is the largest city in Saig, home to connects, two-forms and a few foreigners from outside the Six Kingdoms.

-------------------------RULING-----------------------
The system of rulers is simple each current ruler has a successor that the ruler picks him/herself. Usually it is one of their kids but if they don't have kids, then they choose a connect.

The ruler, wether boy or girl, can choose to marry, their spouse also becomes a king or queen. Though, even if the thought that the king is the main one in charge, the true ruler will always be the one the former one had chosen.

In legend, it says that each kingdom used to be ruled by a sacred animal, the one they named the kingdom after. The legendary Saig was the earth sacred animal of the six. She was an emerald tiger, a huge tiger type animal (and I mean huge, towering as tall as a normal tree on all fours). Though the only thing resembling a tiger is its stripes. The emeral tiger's fur was a deep and dark forest green and its stripes a bright and shiny emerald green.

In the legend, after retiring, it passed the kingdom down to a worthy connect. Without legend, it just started with this connect. Samuel was the first connect ruler of Saig, and after he passed, it was his successor's turn and so on after that.

The ruler of Will's and my own time is Jason, but I won't go into too many details about him (no spoilers, right?). He lives in the Oak Palace with his wife, Rose, and two twin children, a girl and a boy, Makenna and Aron.

-------------------------CONNECTS-------------------------
Saig is where the earth connects live. The fresh ones, straight from the 2nd Reality, go to Saig's orphanage/training camp, the Tiger Post. Once they turn eighteen and leave, the go and settle in a small town or city. Most of them head to Arboruel.

With the earth elemental connects, they can do things, well, earth realated. And that doesn't just mean they have a green thumb. I've seen more than one earth connect deal a lot of damage. Their main and most common ability is manipulating plant life, and as sort of lame as that sounds, I've seen a person crushed in the limbs of a tree. When a connect has children, they too have the abilities of their parents.