Chapter:2

Adrien's POV:

I sitting in my seat reading a book with my ear plugs on listening to different songs. I lifted my head up from my book when I heard two voices shout. '' OH HELL NO'' '' RIDICULOUS  UTTERLY RIDICULOUS'' It was Chloe and Alya. Nino was trying to calm Alya down. While Chloe was yelling at miss B for not letting her sit next me or Sabrina Then the devil- I mean Lila came in. She looked at the sitting chart. She did not look happy. '' Ms.Bustier I can not sit at the back because-" ''Don't worry Lila if you ever want to sit in the front Nino can move to the back.'' ''But-'' ''No buts Lila it won't be fair to the other if you choose your own seat''
Lila gave a forced smile and walked up the stairs to the back row. I felt my Chat noir come out and smirked at her. She just glared at me and sat down in her seat. After much argument Alya and Chloe sat down with Marc between them. I feel bad for him, he is sitting between two time bombs. As if the universe heard me say 'time' Alix walked in. I wonder when LB will give her the miraculous. Soon almost all the students were here. Except Mari and my other seat mate Eliza. Rose is writing a new song for kitty section. I lying my head on the desk with my eyes closed then suddenly 'BANG' My head shot up to see a panting Marinette standing on the doorway. She gave a sheepish smile as she walked to the sitting chart. She frowned a little but smiled again. The class will start in a few minutes. So I opened my text book to read for a bit. I felt some one seat beside me. I turned to see the same girl I bumped into earlier today. ''Hi. You must be Eliza'' I extended my hand for her to shake. She looked at my hand then my face and gave a small nod. '' Yes I am. You are Adrien Agreste.'' Her voice emotionless. With that she turn her head to the front. Weird she didn't shake my hand. Usually girls are crazy about me but it looks like she isn't one of them and thank goodness for that. But I will try to make her my friend. I looked at her again I can't see her eyes because of her bangs but she has freckles and mid night blue hair. From there my thoughts drifted to M'lady. I woke up from my trance when Ms.B called my name ''Present''.

At Lunch-

I tried talking to Eliza but she always said only a few words or nod. I am sitting at our usual table waiting for the girls. ''So dude I heard you talking to Eliza.'' ''You mean tried to talk to her'' ''So she is not like 'Ah can I have your autograph' 'You are so dreamy''' Nino mimicked i a girly voice. We both laughed and went onto a different topic.

Marinette's POV:

'' It's weird that we are not in the same desk!'' I exclaimed as we went to meet up with the boys. '' I know girl I am with Chloe. CHLOE OF ALL PEOPLE'' As we are walking I saw a brunette with green eyes. I think her name is Anne. She waved to four other students. ''Hey we should ask her to join us'' I nodded a bit hesitantly. After Lila I don't trust new students. '' Hey Anne want to join us for lunch'' '' Sure Alya right? Can my sister join?'' ''Sure'' I replied she seems nice. I wonder who her sister is.

WORD COUNT: 617

Keep on dreaming.......