Chapter 2

*Bella’s Point of View*

I smiled and grabbed the mic from Finn.

“Thank you so much! I love them and I hope I can learn a thing or two about performing from them. I’d also like to thank everyone that voted for me tonight! You guys are the best!” I waved and walked off the stage, letting Finn have his moment of glory.

I got to the side of the stage and hid behind the curtain so I could quickly punch the wall. My hand slammed into something, but it definitely wasn’t wall.

“Ouch!” Someone yelled from the other side of the curtain. Shiz! I peered behind the curtain to see an angry Harry Styles clutching his stomache. Double Shiz!

I snuck from the curtain over to my dressing room and slammed the door. I grabbed my oh-so-classy iPhone 5 and I hit the name Jessie.

*Ring Ring Ring*

“Little Sister! I just saw you on the television!” My younger brother Jessie yelled through the phone. He may be younger but he’s quite tall, hence why he calls me little sister.

“Yeah. Exciting right?” I asked, my voice full of heavy sarcasm.

He chuckled and sighed. “You must be pretty pissed right now eh?”

“No shiz. I have to spend who-knows-how long with those hobknockers.” I said in a disgusted manner.

“OH YEAH! Wow. Good luck with that!” He yelled before hanging up on me.

“Love you too little bro.” I muttered to myself.

I had just taken off my shirt and was now in my bra when my door started to open and five energetic boys came in.

I was about to start cussing them out when I remembered that I was sweet, innocent, little, Bella.

WHAT WOULD BELLA DO?

I blushed and grabbed the closest piece of clothing near me which was another shirt and I held it up, covering me.

The boys froze where they were and all stared.

“Umm... could you guys turn around?” I asked in a timid voice.

Their faces turned red and they all turned around.

I threw on my shirt as quickly as I could and I cleared my throat. The on with the shaved head turned around hesitantly and when he saw I was dressed said, “Were good.”

All of the others turned around and I chuckled inwardly seeing that Harry winced a little when he turned around. All in a days work.

Que cheesy wink.

I stood there awkwardly looking at them, studying their faces and body types. They were all pretty buff but all had such different faces.

There was blondie, Niall Horan, who had braces and a cute little smile who looked like he couldn’t hurt a fly.

There was buzz cut, Liam Payne, who had muscles that could kill and a hard face.

There was quiff hair, Zayn Malik, who had a mysterious glow around him and sexy tattoos.

There was curley, Harry Styles, who honestly was just too cocky for his own good.

And last but not least, there was Louis Tomlinson, the suspenders king.

I was so busy checking them out that I hadn't realized that Liam was talking to me.

“-to about 10 months or so. Got it?”

“Uhmm... no. Could you say that again? I’m sorry.” I made myself blush harder than before.

Liam’s eyes softened but I could tell that he was annoyed.

“I was saying that you would be staying with us for about 4 months untill the 6 month tour, which adds up to about 10 months. Understand?” He repeated.

“Yeah, I got it.” I said with a small smile, when really all I wanted to do was smash my face into the wall.

“So what do I do now?” I asked him.

“Ohh me! Pick me! I can answer that one!” Louis said, jumping with his arm in the air.

I smiled and looked at him. “Yes?”

“Now, we have a 4 MONTH SLEEPOVER!” He said with a giant smile.

I laughed quietly and smiled at him and the other boys.

Que real-life :/ face.

This is gonna be a long 10 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Heyyyyyyyyyy my little pandoons. No I have no idea what a pandoon is.... what of it? hah. okayyyyyyy so this is my new story as you all knoww. Basically right now im trying to find ways to get my old stories  back cause my mum made me delete them xS anyyywayssss i love you alllll<3<3 so comment vote or dont its up to youu<33

xx -annie