everything will change

Jannat died. Siddharth's whole world was devastated. He was half dead inside. Police reached there . police arrested Neel and raj , for kidnapping and killing jannat .
Sidd cried whole day with Jannat's dead body in his hands . his tears could not stopped , no one could understand his pain. His whole life was dead in his arms and he could not do anything! Avneet tried to console him ,to hug him but he threw avneet away from him. He was not in a condition to understand anything but Avu understood him. She was also crying. She kept crying. She stayed with Siddharth, whole day , standing near him . both crying and screaming.
And the only word that was coming from there was
Jannat.
But Avu had patience. She called ambulance . ambulance came and took sidd's dad on the stretcher . he was fainted. Soon sidd also fainted.
Avu hugged him tightly, wiped his tears, Cry , until the tears ends , cry! I'll stay here . you are not alone . I'm here . said Avu in a broken voice. She called her friends and managed to take Siddharth home. And ambulance took Jannat's dead body too. Avu asked her bestie to stay with Sidd . Avu went to the hospital, got jannat's postmartem reports , and got to know about sidd's dad. He lost his memory.
Due to his daughter's death , he got a big shock and he lost his memory.
Avu got freezed when she got to know it. She was totally in the thought that what will happen to Siddharth. His sister died , his dad lost his memory, now what if Sidd comes in depression and harms himself
She got shivers by the thought only.
She did all the formalities and signed on the papers (papers of sidd's dad operation, he got shoote in his leg naa) she signed the papers in place of Sidd , as a daughter.
Later she arranged everything for jannat's funeral .

Sidd came in his senses and started crying again . later his tears ended . but pain did not...
Avneet came home all tired , ordered dinner. And went to sidd , sidd was on his bed , laying ,silently in darkness.
Avu went to him , holded his hand and tear rolled down her cheek. He looked at her , turned to her and holded her another hand , he looked deep in her eyes. His eyes were saying all the chaos and sadness .
Avneet finally got the guts to say "sidd, your dad... your dad have lost all the memories of jannat , he now doesn't know anything about her , doctors have managed to answer rest of his questions about his injuries and you . He will be discharged from the hospital in kinda 3 days. And you have to behave normal in front of him . Doctors said that he can't take any mental trauma now .its not going to heal now" avu completed.
She then took the food which she ordered and tries to make sidd eat it.
Sidd is laying emotionlessly there.
Avu's hand reaches his mouth and sidd throws her hand away, and sit straight "place it there , I'll eat by myself later" Avu simply nodded.

"Your dad needs you sidd , you have to be strong here" Avu said in a cracked voice but its in a calm way.

***avneet***
(Pov)

I don't know what is going to happen next , but whatever happened till now is worse. But i think atleast his dad won't be sad because he doesn't remember that he had a daughter even. I tried to make sidd comfortable but failed. How can he be comfortable his whole world is devastated. He needs me right now , he needs someone to hold him right now. But he isn't talking to me. Huh he isn't talking to anyone. What if he thinks that i killed jannat ? . No wayy he can't think that atleast and of course I HAVEN'T!

Its 11pm right now . And I'm totally tired. I want a shower and then i will sleep. I went in my room and i hear sounds , sound like someone is hitting the wall. I seriously know its siddharth.

I rushed towards his room.
He was punching the wall and blood was there on his fists .
I quickly pulled him forcefully
H

e was trying so hard to throw me away but I hugged him tightly, when he tried more I hugged him more tightly then I felt his arms coming on my shoulders. He finally hugged me back .

I caressed his back , and he finally broke in my arms , letting his tears out and holding me tightly.
"She died in front of my eyes ! She was my whole world" he says between his tears and sobbing loudly.

"I know Sidd , meri bhi dost hai na voh. Aur yahin hai voh ,hamare beech! Tumhe aise rota hua dekhegi toh usko bura lagega na" i said trying to calm him down. I know nothing can calm you down right now but I have to try .

"Hmm, ab nahi rounga mai" he said pulling himself from the hug.

I take his hands in mine and made him lay on the bed.

I was getting up to go to my room back when he holded my hand.
I looked at him back
"Aaj mat jaao" he said really softly.

Right, aaj mujhe sidd ke paas hi rukna chahiye. He needs me.
"Okay" I gently said and sat on jannat's bed , as I sat there , every memory with her instantly flashes in my mind and her smile is just not going from my head and I suddenly get numb and that time I realize that she was my best friend and so like my sister I haven't cried a bit and my heart is so heavy right now. Without realizing tears are falling through my cheeks and I start sobbing.  My body starts shivering and jannat's smiling face isnt leaving me . I start crying now , silently.  My head buried in the pillow and I'm making it wet with tears.  After crying for an hour I wipe my tears and look at Sidd , who have lost his world almost , Jannat was his everything.  And now he have to pretend like there was no sister of her because of his dad's memory lost.
He is sleeping but there's no peace on his face , how can he be in peace , he is in great pain , I start crying again.
But I have to be strong , Sidd ko meri zaroorat hai ,  vo akele khud ko aur apne dad ko kaise sambhalega. I look at him and brush his forehead with my fingertips . "I'm with you!" I whisper
And I lay down on the bed again.
But I'm unable to sleep
I again looked at him and he's wide awake .
Shit was he awake when I touched him oh damm shitt
I am closing my eyes hard so he think that I'm sleeping but i must be looking like I'm not sleeping for sure , offo ab kya!
I look at him with one eye. He -
Shit . he is in tears ..
I quickly get up and remove that tear from his cheek
"Thankyou avneet" he says

"I'm with you" i say

"I trust you" he says again

"Everything will be fine" i say giving his hand a light squeeze.

He smiles and and lay down on the bed. 

Damm he just smiled! I missed that smile so much! I'll keep making you smile
Handasome lagta hai na
A voice comes from somewhere inside me and I almost agree with it but no! Mai shareef hu!!

Phewww! Long chapter after a lonnggggg timeee
Ya ya I know I updated so late I'm really sorry! I'll try to update soon.
Love y'all!