Where Did They Go?! Chapter 1

Everyone was just doing their own thing at Tails house. Tails was in the other room finishing up his work when suddenly, Bliss came in the room.

"Hey Tails."

"Bliss! You're just in time to see my new invention that I just made."

"What is it?" "This machine can open a portal to any dimension! I thought that maybe I could study the differences of some of them. I'm calling it The Dimensional Swirl because the portal swirls when it's shown heh."

Note: Couldn't think of an invention name.

"That's so cool Tails."

"Glad you like it." Sonic was near Tails' lab with a bouquet of flowers and his quills slightly down from the hair gel he used. He was wearing a suit and tie and was very nervous.

"Ok Sonic. You can do this. If you can save the world, you can ask a girl out and hopefully don't get rejected." He took a deep breath and was about to walk in until Amy showed up.

"Sonic!" Amy pounced on Sonic, making him groan in pain. She gasped and said,

"Flowers for me?! Oh you shouldn't have!" She grabbed them and sniffed them.

"Uh Amy? Those are..."

"And you got dressed for our date?! Oh! You remembered!"

"Amy..."

"We better get going!" Amy said as she dragged Sonic out of the house.

"Amy! Wait!" Bliss walked out of Tails' lab and saw Sonic getting dragged by Amy. She giggled and went to go hang with the others. Later that evening, Sonic came back, panting a bit in exhaustion. Shadow gave him a blank look.

"What's with you?"

"It took me hours to get away from Amy."

"Wow..."

"You ok Mr. Sonic?" Cream asked.

"I'm fine Cream. Don't worry." He said with a smile.

"Ok!" Cream walked away with Cheese. Sonic sighed and sat on the couch.

"Plan failed again?" Knuckles asked.

"Kinda. I don't know why this is so difficult."

"Hey. It's difficult for everyone."

"Easy for you to say. You have Rouge wrapped around your finger."

"We are not together! How many times do I gotta say it?!"

"Yeah sure." Knuckles growled at him.

"Relax Knuckles." Blaze said. Later that night, everyone went home except for Sonic, Bliss, Shadow and Cream. Tails was showing them the machine but the others wanted to see it another time since they were a bit tired.

"That's so cool Mr. Tails!" Cream said.

"Thanks Cream. Maybe tomorrow I can show everyone how it works." Cheese tapped Cream on the shoulder telling her that he wants to play tag. She smiled and began to chase him. But while she was running, she accidentally crashed into the machine which turned it on.

"Oh no!" Tails tried to turn it off but it wouldn't. Soon the portal opened up and started to suck Bliss in.

"Sonic!"

"Bliss!" Tails, Cream, Cheese and Shadow hanged on to whatever they could find while Sonic was trying to pull Bliss out of the portal.

"Shadow! A little help!" Sonic said as his hands were starting to slip. Shadow grabbed Sonic and tried pulling them but the portal was so strong that it pulled the three hedgehogs in. Soon the portal closed and everything crashed into the ground and the machine exploded. "Oh no!"

"Where did they go Mr. Tails?!" Cream asked in a worried voice.

"I don't know but the machine is destroyed!" Tails tried to communicate with them but there was no signal.

"I have to find a way to bring them back somehow."

"I'm so sorry Mr. Tails." "Don't worry about it Cream. Right now we need to get them back."

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 2. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

Note: Might edit later.