preview

Sequel to Always With You. I'll recommend that you read the first book (attached below) before reading this one.

Warning:*applies to both AWY and SWY*✔ angst✔ mentions of abuse✔ violence✔ self-harming, suicidal ideation*may be triggering for some readers*

Warning:
*applies to both AWY and SWY*
✔ angst
✔ mentions of abuse
✔ violence
✔ self-harming, suicidal ideation
*may be triggering for some readers*

*******

"Yeah, but I can't just leave him alone. Who are you to me, anyway? You don't even care about me. You're really not obliged to love me. But he is my brother, by blood. No one else will save him. I need to protect him. I want to go back there. Promise that you'll call me every night?"

~ Taehyung, age 20

*******

Hobi stood in front of the mirror. He wondered what he had not done too right. He wondered if he hadn't practised hard enough.

"Stay away from me." He hissed. "Don't come close to me. If you're not going to stay with me, don't try to make me trust you. I don't want to suffer another time."

~ Hoseok, age 21

*******

"Yoongi-hyung wouldn't talk to me." Jungkook cried. "But he's all alone. Yoongi hates being alone. There is a difference between wanting to be alone and feeling lonely, right? Yoongi hates being lonely. Who does? But he wouldn't tell me. He kept pushing me away. I'm scared. I don't want to lose him."

~ Jungkook, age 18

*******

"I want to make friends. We are older now. I get that we are comfortable here, but it really wouldn't hurt to go out and expand our social circles, right? I'm not leaving, I just want to know more people. I hate that life is suffocating me, limiting me to just this house and this town."

~ Namjoon, age 21

*******

"There is a girl I like." Jimin smiled softly. "She is nice. We danced together for a long time. Hobi-hyung, let me introduce you to her. Maybe we can dance as a group of three."

~ Jimin, age 20

*******

Yoongi stared up at the ceiling. He lived alone, far away from the rest of them. He liked it, right? He liked peace and quiet. He liked having time to himself. He liked doing things his way without anyone to tell him what to do. He liked having his bed to himself, to have all the space he liked to sprawl out. 

But why am I crying?

~ Yoongi, age 22

*******

Would things be different if someone had told us that we were loved?

~ Jin, age 23

Still With You: ONGOING