First Encounter

Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Will. He had just received his starter, Chikorita, from Professor Elm. His friend Henry had received Cyndaquil, and his classmate, (who was NOT his friend) Nico received a Totodile. Will decided to venture into the woods to see if there were any Pokemon he could catch. Sure enough, the forest was full of all kinds of Pokemon. Pidgeys swooped above his head, and Zigzagoon ran past him. Suddenly, a Pokemon leaped out from the bushes, ready to attack! Will pulled out his Pokedex. "Nincada: the Trainee Pokemon. This Pokemon lives underground for many years in complete darkness. This Pokemon stores nutrients from the roots of trees. It stays motionless as it waits for evolution." "Well, this Nincada is Definitely not motionless!" thought Will. "Chikorita, GO!" He yelled. The Nincada leaped at Chikorita, scratching her with its sharp claws. "Chikorita, tackle!" Chikorita threw herself at the Nincada, knocking it off balance. The Nincada countered by biting Chikorita, healing itself! The Pokedex says, "Leech Life: This move deals damage to the target and heals the user". "Hmmm... so that's Leech Life. That could be useful. Poke Ball, GO!" Will threw out a Poke Ball, encapsulating the Nincada. The plastic ball shook a few times, then clicked. Nincada was caught!