Chapter Twenty

Jimin was sitting beside Taehyung, they were watching a drama on the TV. Taehyung wasn't so enthusiastic about watching the drama because he said they are very predictable. However, ten episodes in and Taehyung is completely emersed. The drama, was about a woman who crash lands in North Korea after paragliding into a storm. A man, finds her and helps her to find a way to get her back to her country. 

"Yah, don't tell Jeongguk I said so... but Hyung Bin is so dreamy.."

Jimin laughed, keeping his eyes on the screen. Not replying to the comment Taehyung made. None of the other guys were to be seen, the two had no idea where they were or what they were doing. Soon enough, they had finished the whole drama. They were sitting around, talking and eating.

"So, what's up with you and Yoongi Hyung?"

Jimin grinned and glanced at Taehyung.

"Hmm, not sure. He's hard to read."

Taehyung smiled and nodded, thinking back when they were kids. Those once beautiful memories, now are bitter.

"Yeah, hyung has always been that way. Even when he was small."

"This whole thing has been odd for me. I don't know who brought me here. I don't know why he even kept me alive to begin with."

Taehyung shrugged and giggled lowly. 

"I know who brought you here, but I can't answer the other question."

Jimin turned his head ready to receive his answer.

"It was me who had to haul your ass here."

Jimins eyes widened as he connected the dots in his head. So it was Taehyung who shot Dean that day in the alley.

"So, you're the one who I saw that day in the west alleys?"

Taehyung nodded and Jimin couldn't help but ask.

"Why did you shoot Dean? What did he do?"

Taehyung sighed quietly and looked at Jimin.

"He had an agreement Yoongi Hyung, and Dean wasn't living up to his end with the agreement."

"What did he want?"

"Dean? I don't know, only yoongi hyung would know. That day, hyung told me to exterminate Dean without giving me reason and I simply obeyed."

"Why didn't you kill me that day?"

Jimin asked looking Taehyung in his eyes.

"You looked so lost, and scared."

Jimin nodded and smiled at his friend, who hugged him. It was a warm feeling, something he hadn't felt much before other then when he was with Yoongi. Jimin had loved it so much, he didn't even notice he was crying.

"Jiminie, why are you crying?"

"It's just.... a-all my life I've felt like shit.. I was n-never treated like a h-human being... All in the past few months, I've made friends with you guys and I've fallen in l-love..."

Taehyung nodded, understanding his friend.

"Is it overwhelming?"

Jimin silently nodded and wiped his tears.

"A little"

The two giggled leaning onto eachother.

"You'll be okay, I promise."

And then the room blew up... Literally.

a/n: ha. How you like that? ANYWHO I know it's really short... It's getting better. I'm almost done writing this fic and I'm super sadd.