4th Night

Hmm?

How strange, its all dark, pitch black all around me, it feels like im floating...ahhhh, its feels so peaceful...But, suddenly that feel went away as i find myself in a somehow familiar place, a restaurant, and not any restaurant, there was a big sign inside that said "The new and improved, Freddy Fazbear Pizza!" I was in a little chair in a small room with two dinning tables with other kids sitting on the chairs eating pizza and drinking soda and all that good stuff, I extended my arm to grab a cup of soda that was in front of me, and for my surprise, I was a little kid too, like a younger version of me, well more younger I would say, I knew this whole thing was just a silly dream, probably created by my traumatic experience in a real life place with the same name, so I just played along with this little reality I picked up my own slice of pizza and ate it right away, but then I noticed something, a man in a purple coat entered the room and seemed to look pretty anxious, even though his face was very hidden on his coat, I could see for a split second a twisted smile on his face, I fixed my eyes on that evil figure just standing there, then all of a sudden he sat on one of the free chairs and scanned the whole room moving his head in both sides, as if looking for someone.

I just stared at him, eating pizza every once in while, but then he looked at me and his smile seemed to got even wider, he looked just totally freaky, he moved his right hand and placed it on a kids shoulder right next to him, the kid just stared back at him with confussion, but then a loud sound startled the whole room, it was like a radio signal got corrupted and was put directly on a microphone, and then I saw it, we all saw it, a spider-like Robot with a head and a foot attached to it jumped out of nowhere and Bit the man on the purple coat right on his forehead, blood spreading everywhere as the robot kept on pressing his victim, until a big chunk of his head went off as the robot fell to the ground still chewing the piece of forehead on his mouth it was quite the sight, everyone went crazy after that, screaming and yelling and crying, a security guard entered the room and carried the spider robot on his arms and went out of the room.

"I knew this would happen..."

I heard him whisper before he exited the room with the robot on his arms, I saw his identity card in the process it was one of those stock cards with the phrase "hi my name is" on it, his last name apparently was "Fitzgerald"

Then, the room started to go all black again, it was pitch black again, with the sensation of peace returning slowly.

"And then, BOOM!"

"AHH! stop that!"

I was telling my dream to my close friend Jeremy, he is a scaredy cat so i thought it would freak him out...And it did...

"I was awake, with that whole dream in mind, what do you think Jeremy?"

"Well, you know there was something called The bite of 87 I remember, it took place on one of the Freddy restaurants back then, the victim losed his frontal lobe but somehow survived"

"Pfft really? he must have a shitty life now, just imagine the consequences of something like that..."

"The guy was later appressed for being the only suspect on the case of five missing childrens"

"Five childrens...when did that happened?"

"I cant remember the exact date, but it was just a couple of years before the...ahem, bite"

I was playing with my fork while he was telling the story, we were having dinner at my apartment, I invited him because, I didnt really wanted to be alone waiting for my shift to start. Still playing with the fork, almost finished dinner I glanced at him.