Chapter 2

It's training day. Not just any training day. THE training day.

The training day that the new alpha will be attending with us for the first time.

He shifted two years ago when he turned sixteen but has been training solo up until now. We have compulsory pack training every Wednesday. There's pack training every Monday, Friday and Sunday as well but it's not compulsory so mother doesn't let me go rather, I train privately every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday but I work out every single day so I'm really toned and in excellent shape.

I began workouts and training when I was five while most wolves begin at twelve sometimes fifteen. Mother says my human form must be incredibly powerful, indestructible even since I have a weak wolf.

Mother's human form was incredibly strong, one of the strongest in the pack right after the alpha, Luna and beta but her wolf wasn't as strong. I had sparred with mother all my life and I finally beat her for the first time when I was twelve and since then she had never beaten me in a match again.

By the time I was 14 I had the strongest human form in the pack - probably except for the alpha. I had sparred with the beta once in a while and I won each time. So I wasn't really worried about my skills.

Mother was really excited for me to meet the alpha. She bought me a new training outfit: A grey Nike sports bra with black highlights, a matching pair of grey Nike leggings, a black Nike workout tank top to throw on and a pair of grey Nike trainers (yup mother loves Nike).

She gave me a light make up and let me carry a slightly loose bun. Best. Day. Ever.

I grabbed my water bottle and duffel bag and began to head out. I stopped to look at the mirror one last time and... wow.

I raised up my top and looked at my abs, they were really toned and my waist was real small. I turned to my side and checked out my butt, 13 years of squats really paid off. I have to say, I have an amazing body - mother has been working on it since I was five. I don't think there's a she wolf in the pack with a figure as fantastic as mine but then again I'm not one to boast or anything so I let down my top and left for the training grounds.

When I arrived at the training grounds, it was already full but they hadn't begun so everyone was just laying about.

I noticed the crowd had considerably quieted down and when I looked to the front I saw a guy about my age with striking platinum blonde hair that looked a bit messy but the right kind of messy. He wore a tight black shirt that showed off a lot of muscle and matching black shorts, along with pitch black sunglasses.

"Silence please" his deep voice traveled through the field without effort and immediately the training grounds became silent.

"Thank you. As you all know I will be officially taking the role of alpha this Saturday. Hence I have come to train with you, the next generation of pack warriors. The older warriors will be retiring along with my father, the current alpha and you all will take over along with me. I am here to see what you can do and assess you. The best of you will be made my personal team. The pack trainer will distribute you in groups, allocate you sparring partners and generally help conduct the training. Let's begin."

We were distributed into 15 groups of 10 people each. We each got partners.

Our trainer, Trainer Rick paired me up with Natalie as usual because he said she was the only one I couldn't "smash into the earth" it cracks us up each time because once during training I punched this guy so hard, he left a huge dent in the ground and passed out.

I had to say, Natalie was a really good fighter she had even broken my nose once and dislocated my knee but I have broken her nose five times (it's a bit crooked now), dislocated her shoulder, broken her arm and twisted her ankle. But it's okay because werewolves heal really fast.

Apart from Tilda, Natalie was the closest thing to a friend I had. She would've have been my very good friend but mother wouldn't have it.

We talk and laugh with each other but when we fight, there are no feelings.

It was finally time for Natalie and I to spar. We were the last pair so all eyes were on us.

We stepped into the circle and everyone moved back knowing this could get brutal. Except the alpha. He just stood there - watching.

I suddenly began to feel nervous but I could tell Natalie was worse off. She was sweating and we hadn't even began.

Trainer Rick stepped into the middle and held up three fingers.

Two fingers. We took our stances. Fists in front of our face and one leg a bit behind.

One finger. I gave a quick glance to Tilda in the crowd and she gave me a nod of encouragement.

"Fight!"

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Hey guys!

New chapter out!

I really want to know your thoughts so please leave a comment!

Ask me any questions you might have and I'll be sure to answer.

Please vote and comment!!