Only The Beginning

Todoroki's POV

"Shoto are you okay? You've been staring out the window for way to long.." Todoroki's crush and best friend Midoriya asked.
I snapped out of my trance and looked at my crush, "I'm fine, don't worry!" I said and smiled genuinely. He hummed in response and went back to his seat. I'm going to have a rough time at home, well because Natsuo and Fuyumi are leaving to visit my mom. Sadly dad won't let me go with them.' I frown at the thought. I look back at the assignment Aizawa handed out , and started working on it.

After Class in The Common room

I walk into the common room and all eyes turn to me. "Oh Shoto! We were waiting on you!" Midoriya said, the 'Deku-Squad" and momo & jirou. I waved at everyone and sat on the couch next to my crush. "So what are we doing Izuku?" I asked fidgeting my fingers on my lap.
"Wait I just noticed." Jirou said, holding a hand up as a 'wait' signal. "You guys are on a first name basis?"

"Yeah we are, we are the bestest friends after all!" Midoriya said going to hug my arm." Right, Sho~? He said hugging my arm tighter slightly pulling me close to him. I blushed a deep red. " I-I yeah, of course!" I said closing my eyes during the sentence. 'Dang it! I stuttered!' I thought blushing more than possible. "Aw Todo you look cute while shy." Mina said walking into the common room, and behind her the so called 'Baku-Squad.'
"Hey Mina! Wait where's Kacchan?" Midoriya said slightly loosening the grip on my arm.

"Oh, him." She said looking anywhere but the rest of us in the room. "We aren't friends with him anymore." She added now looking at the floor beneath her. "Wow, you guys finally got tired of his attitude?" Midoriya said making it sound like a question. They all nodded sitting down in a half circle on the carpet.
Even though I had a rough time with the blonde them talking about him behind his back wasn't the best.. I sighed laying my head on Midoriya's shoulder.
"You okay Shoto?" Midoriya asking letting go of my arm but putting his arm around my shoulder. I nodded and got comfortable.

Caution Abuse is coming!! 🚫⚠️
Skip the next Chapter if you don't like it!!

Sorry it's short next one will be longer!! 💛💛💛💛