Just Shake That Ass Bihh-

Excuse mistake vote..And play song.

Kareem

Waking up, she got dress wearing tights and a croptop. She was going down to club Ice to audition. She called Monica telling her she was ready.

"Bitch I cannot believe yo mama, I saw her ass yesterday. She talking about tell Kareem keep her legs closed. You want fight ha? Because I will. I fight old ladies." Monica ramble speeding.

"Its good. I'm not tripping off her. I just need some more bread. And I'll be straight." She said.

"You need to toughen up. Yo voice already soft. And you quiet well not around me but bitch, you need to stand up to her. Next time you see her let her have it, because I know yo daddy shaking his head right now.". Monica said.

"I know Monica can you put some music on." She said.

Kareem didn't need to be lectured. Her daddy was murdered when she was 10. And to be honest she still blamed herself. Her dad and her was walking to the store, because she begged him too. She knew he was gonna say yea. He spoilt her to the max. On the way there was a drive by. And it was either him or her.

Last thing his told her was. "I love you, and be strong. You are your daddies child." And he was gone. Her daddy was deep in the streets. But he got caught slipping. Everyone do once, but it's a life or death situation.

"We here. Good luck shake that ass, slim thick." Monica said kissing my cheek. Getting out grabbing her bag and walked in the building.

"Hey I'm here to audition." She said to the receptionist.

"Sit over there , Ya name will be called and your number 23" she said popping her gum.

Scrolling through her instagram she liked pictures and reposted shit
30 minutes went by and she was finally called.

"You can do this." She mumbled.

Taking her hair out her bun she let her braids drop, and she stripped down putting on her grey spanks and bralette. Kareem was slim thick. Slim with awhole lotta ass for a skinny girl.

"Come in." She heard the male voice. She walked in locking eyes with Kash and Sage. Fuck she thought. With another guys with them.

"You Monica friend?" Sage asked.

"Y-yeah." She said.

"Damn soft ass voice." He laughed.

"How old are you." Kash said. She felt like he was staring into her soul.

"18....I'll be 19 next month." She said.

"Aight show us what you got." He said.

Plugging up her music. She played Let me vibe by Majornine.

She swayed her hips walking around the pole. She crawled to the floor grinding. Winding her hips, and grinding. She had her eyes closed the whole time she was so into this was her song. She loved marjornine.

She wasn't realizing they all was watching her intensely. Even Kash. She intrigued him. And he was fucking with this song too. He need it. And was gonna ask her for it when she was done.

After the song turned off she climbed down. And stood in front.

"Babygirl.....you hired." Sage said

"What song da is sweetheart." Kash asked.

"Let me Vibe. By Majornine" she said smiling. She walked out smiling. She got a job. And all she had to do was focus on the music.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Shorty bad as fuck." Devin whispered.

"On me...I'm talking to her friend. She bad asf." Sage said.

"Damn she got anymore, shit she gotta boyfriend." He said.

"Thirsty ass." Kash said dapping Sage up.

Stepping out he was met with Kia.
"I need some money." She said smiling.

"Girl get out my face. You work at my club you got money." He laughed.

"Kash...your my-

"I ain't shit...better get inside it's about to rain." He said, driving off.

Kareem dialed Monica over and over but she wasn't answering.

Hearing the thunder she began to walk. She was far from the hotel but...She wasn't sleeping outside. Waiting for the bus for an hour she got on soaken wet.

She needed a car bad.

Vote