Chapter 1

I was taken from my family four years ago. I don't remember them much. I can't even remember what they looked like exactly. I was young when I was taken as well. I was 7. I know that might not sound like a young age, but I have been forced to grow up so quickly. So much has happened that it's better to forget about my old life.

"Whore! Get in here and do your job!" he only called me that when he wanted to fuck me. My room was only accessible through his room so he had complete access when I was sleeping as the door locked from the outside. I ran through the door and into his room. He was lying on the bed stroking himself.

"Come up here and ride me." I climbed onto his bed and crawled up his legs. I licked his dick and tried to suck on so I wouldn't have to take it dry, but he was having none of it.

"I said ride me, whore." he growled. He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his chest. When he felt the fabric covering me, he snarled. I only had a few dresses, I wasn't allowed to wear any underwear and the dresses were always way too short. They were that short so that he could just grab me at any time and not have to worry about the fabric being in the way.

"What have I told you about wearing clothes when I call you?" he whispered softly in my ear. He only whispers when he's pissed. Before I can reply, he rips the dress off and shoves me down onto his dick. It takes everything I have not to scream. I just sat there for a moment not moving to let myself get used to his size. Apparently, I took too long. He pulls me off and throws me on the bed. He positions me to where I am kneeling with my ass towards him. He chains my hands far enough down the bed frame that I have to raise my ass, giving him better access.

"Seeing as you won't do anything as simple as ride me, I will have to punish you. This little pucker looks like the perfect size." My body goes icy cold and I shudder. I can hear him shuffling around in his drawers of toys. The drawer closes with a snap and he comes back to the bed. It's a few seconds of nothing before I feel something pressing into my asshole. I try to move my head to get a look and I see one of his butt plugs. This one had ridges and was one of his biggest ones.

"Ready?" he asked. Before I could even move my head, he shoved it in hard. It hurt so much that I screamed. I could feel blood running down the backs of my legs. When it was all the way in he positioned his dick and shoved that in the other hole. It was agony. He hadn't hurt me this bad in a month. He started fucking me me fast and hard. The bed was banging against the wall and I was being pushed hard into the bed frame which made my neck hurt with the position I was in.

"You're so tight, sugar." It was only a few minutes before he came and pulled out. He also ripped the butt plug out. He unchained me and threw me off the bed in the direction of my room. I crawled into my room and collapsed. I heard the door lock a few moments after.

I crawled under my bed and looked at the small wrist watch I had stolen. It was cracked, but it was still working. The best thing about it was that it had the date on it. It was April 6th. I was turning 11 in a month and a day. The clock said that it was 10 pm. I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and looked out of my window. It was just barely too small for me to climb out of and I only opened it when the smell of blood got too bad. Suddenly, as though a switch flicked on in my brain, I had an urge to escape. I put on the watch and threw on the longest of my dresses. I also grabbed my makeshift med-kit of almost empty bandage boxes and neosporin. I opened the window and pushed my things out of it. I climbed onto my bed and pulled myself out of the window. It hurt my hips, but I was finally able to pull through. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 6 am. He usually woke up at 8 so that gave me 2 hours before he discovered I was gone.

I knew that there was a small town near the house that I remember from when he took me to get ice cream when I was younger. It was the gift for being a good whore for a whole month. I grabbed my stuff and ran. I ran as fast as I could. I remember the town not being far when we were driving so it was probably only a mile away at most. I had to rest multiple times, but I finally made it right before 7. I ran towards what looks like a crowded area. When I got there, I saw a police station. I walked in and went up to the first person I saw.

"Hello, how can I help you?" the woman asked sweetly.

"I need help." I said my voice was shaky and quiet. She frowned and looked worried.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" she asked. I didn't know if I could tell her without crying, so I just showed her the scars on my neck and the bruises on my arms.

"He's after me. I ran away. He's going to kill me if he finds me. You have to help me."