5

Tre POV
Well my back was kinda bothering me so my dad and I are headed to my doctor. I wanna her back on the field so bad but my back injury has been in the way. That's why I started dancing, I was bored. The good news is I get to find out from my doc if I can play football again. But there's always the bad news.. My doc repositioned to ATL which means me and my dad going on a trip. With out Yn for couple of days. Before dad and I headed off to the airport I was finna tell her but she looked so peaceful sleeping. I told Tab to get her clothes and everything last night and he did and I unpacked it for her, cause I'm a nice person. We stepped on the plane and found our seats finally.

"You really like that Yn girl Huh?" My dad asked.

"Yeah. She means the world to me" I answered

"Ight I feel you on that Tre but you ain't gonna let that stop you from keeping up your grades and focusing in school. right?"

"Dad chill. I'm focused in school and stuff"

"What yo grades looking like then?"

"Me and her just got together"

"But y'all been bestfriends for how long? Yeah oh.. How them grades boy?"

"... I got 1 f , and 1 D and the rest are all b's"

"F?! Negro are you crazy?!F in what?! D in what?!"

"F in Gym/ health cause of my back injury. The teacher is real harsh dad. And a D in social studies. I just don't get it and I think learning about everyone's history is pointless when you aren't interested"

"I'll talk to your gym teacher. I mean y'all just got in school! How yo grades low already?"

"I had summer school remember"

"Ohh yeahh. But you better bring that history grade up. It ain't about what you interested in Tre. B's? Nah you can do better. D's and F's are not tolerated in my house. Come on now you know this and you can do way better"

"Ok dad I'm trying"

"Try harder Tre"

Yn POV
After I showered and changed clothes I went downstairs to see Tab just sitting there on his phone. Hmm where could Tre be?

"Oh wassup Yn" Tab greeted me.

"Good morning... uh have you seen Tre?" I ask

"Oh yeah he's on his way to Atlanta. He'll be back in a few days though" He answered. How come Tre didn't tell me this?

"Hmmm? Really? Do you know why is going there?" I ask.

"His doctor got repositioned there. His back was bothering him"

"Ohh ok. Well I'll be right back" I say while rushing upstairs to the dance studio. I dialed Tre's number on FaceTime.

Ft💓💯

"Hey baby" I greeted him. Nelly leaned towards the camera. I got nervous

"Ohhh um hey Mr. haynes" I say nervously.

"Nah nah it's cool that's yo boo thang now go ahead and call him baby. And call me mo👌" he says while getting up and going off somewhere. Me and Tre both burst out into laughter.

"What's up bae" Tre greets me with a bright smile. His smile always has me weak😩💓

"Nothing much, I miss youuu when you coming back"

"In a 3 days"

"Aww. Well they canceled my school this week and I don't know how long it's gonna be canceled"