"𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁"

Warning! Lot's of swearing and stuff!!

~Past~

I was walking with a bunch of books and paper work in the hands. It's taller than me. Haha you short. I was kinda walking fast but slow. I was trying to say sorry for the people as I was passing by people. I was thinking about stuff. "I wonder why I'm just exited to be here It's weird. like I mean who thoug-" I bumped into somebody and everything flew in the air. I fell on my butt and was kinda in pain. "Ow! son of a- Bitch". I was just sitting there and mumbling a lot. I was talking to myself until-

"Ow!"

I look up and I apologize a lot "I'm so sorry!! I really am!! I'm so sorr-" I look up and I paused I was staring at something not sure what it was but...Why do I feel like I'm blushing- wait!! SHIT!!

"I'm so sorry Mr??"

"Tsuchigomori..It's Tsuchigomori"

𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

"Tsuchigomori...It's Tsuchigomori"  

I shake my head a little cause I got dizzy there. I look up and I see a panic lady right In front of me. she started swearing a lot under her breath. I look at her up and down and ask If she was ok?

"Yeah! I'm fine! I'm so so so so so sorry for bumping into you sir!" she said in a panic voice.

"It's fine. I never got your name so- What's your name?" 

"My Name is Y/n l/n. I'm a new teacher here if you couldn't tell". I look at her and I nodded. I stand up and brushing ff the dust I reach for her hand.

"Here Let me help you out Y/n"

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

I looked at his hand and than grabbed it. I look into his beautiful eye's of his. I blushed a little when I looked into his eyes. "His eye's are gorgeous".  I stand up and brushed the dust off too. I looked at my stuff on the floor. 

"Awe come on!"

I got to the ground again to pick up my stuff. I grabbed a couple things. I grabbed all of them and was having trouble carrying all of this.

"You need a hand?" 

"If it's not a problem than yeah! Thanks" I said well smiling

"No problem" he said

He grabbed a couple of things and we started walking down the hallway. We started talking about our self's a little. I talked about just moving into Japan and got the job here. Well he started talking how long he worked here and about the building. We got to the library and dropped all of the books and paper on the desk.

"Thank you so much Tsuchigomori!! I'm in your debt!!" I bow and did the 🙏 thing.

"It's no problem Y/n. I'm just happy to help out" He smiled and I blushed a little. he said that he needed to go. I nodded and when he was about leave I stopped him.

"Hey wait!"

he turned around "What is it?" 

"Umm..Thanks for helping me out again" I said well smiling

"No problem" He turns back around and waves at me.

He vanished into fin air. I was just standing there. I sat on the desk and wondered. 

"I wonder..."

𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

I was walking down the hallway. I open the door and walked over to my desk and sat down and looked above me and saw him.

 I open the door and walked over to my desk and sat down and looked above me and saw him

"Hey there Tsuchigomori~"

"Oh hey there number 7. What can I do for you for today?"

"Oh I was wondering about the lady you were just hanging out with that's all~" He said in a flirty voice.

"Mind your own business number 7"

"What!! Why?!?!?!"

"Cause you should now get along don't you have to get back to work?"

"No not in the moment"

"and Why is that?"

"Oh because I got no work I done all of it yesterday!". I sighed at number 7. "Well at least you don't have to do work today".

"Awe Don't be like that~"

"Go away"

"Why??"

"I need to think now go"

"Ugg you're no fun~"

"Just go"

"Alright than goodbye!" He smiled and than disappeared.

I sighed and was looking up and I was thinking about that girl for some reason I don't know why really. I sat up and smoking Like a cool dude. I thought to myself..

"Why can't I get her out of my head??"

Well hello again! sorry if it was a short chapter but I was kinda in a rush lmao. anyways..I wanted to just say thank you for the people reading this and makes me really happy ^^. And I hope I can write more stories.

xoxo~A/n

774 words