Star Ball

Quirk Name: Star Ball

Type: Emitter

Description: This quirk gives the user the ability to produce balls of compacted energy creating a very hot and bright spherical shape. The user can then use Telekinesis on the 'Star Balls' where they can send them flying at enemies or keeping the balls floating around them. 

Downside(s): The user can only produce a certain amount of balls based on certain factors; the size of the ball, heat of the ball, energy compacted in the ball, and how much energy the user has had stored from the sun. This means the production of the star balls is limited.
The star balls are made of energy consumed from sunlight. No sunlight = no star balls. The user is able to stock-hold the energy over a large period of time.
The more energy is packed into a ball, the hotter it will get. If the user attempts to back too much energy in a ball that is too small, it will lead to an explosion. If the ball is larger, though, it will be able to pack more energy, but the user can risk being burned if it gets too hot.
The user is able to produce these balls only from their finger tips or palm of their hands, this means that they can only create 10 balls (normal sized) at once. Creating larger balls will need to be created in between the user's two palms.
At first, the user may have a hard time aiming so it is suggested for the user to use something like a stick to help them aim the balls at targets.