Princess Amy of Animals

Name: Princess Amy

Element: Productivity

Creator: AmyYuXuan

Description: Amy is the princess of animals, and one of Singsia's mothers. Her father was a prince, but he fell for a pegasus, thus Amy was born pegasi. Her parents died when she was young and she had to defend herself, living in the everfree forest. She has a gift like no other, the ability to talk to animals. No, Fluttershy's talent is that she works well with animals, but can't physically understand them, while Amy can talk to them as in an actual English language. When Celestia found out, she realized Amy was the missing heir to the throne, where her great grandmother was the first princess of the animals. She was crowned and made an alicorn to her great grandmothers hoofsteps.

She later on defeated Tirek when he appeared for a second attack. Using her life power, she was dying, only when her pet dog talked out loud. The dog was falling off a cliff when Amy saved it, earning her cutie mark. But the dog was sent from the prince, and would dissapear after she saved Amy. Amy was healed, when her father, Prince Kodda came as a foggy spirit. He said he would return Jessica, which was the dog, but it would cost Jessica her speech. Any unconsiously agreed, but didn't want her pet dog to suffer the inability to talk. She asked her father to take her back, but he never returned. Amy instead cried, wishing she never said yes, when Jessica talked again, aloud. She told Amy her magic of compassion for others returned her voice. Later on she was crowned element of compassion, the seventh element of harmony.

Appearence: she's light pink, about Cadence's colour. She has a violet mane with lavender highlights. Her eyes are deep blue. Her mane is mostly tied in a briad but when let down it is flowy and natrual curled at the tips. (Abit like when Fluttershy's mane during the gala, only not THAT curled) (Like real Amy's hair, only my hair is natrual brown, not lavender and violet XD)

Her tail is a replica of Fluttershy's long silky one.

Cutie Mark: A blue pawprint