chapter two

Mark's Pov

Aaargh!! I was so angry at myself for making my sister break down. Right now I just wanted to anger fuck with some girl,get high and drunk ,or maybe go for a road trip for days out of town. Go hide somewhere just for some space to think about my messed up life.I was so drunk that I could not clearly see the face of the red head shamelessly flirting with me. The next thing I knew I was in a room kissing her , without wasting time we were both butt naked. I immediately rolled a condom along my shaft,spreading her legs wide I ran the tip of my dick up and down her shaft and immediately thrust into her.

"Mark deeepeer!" Bitch ! She knew my name because I was the famous Markello Bill Gates. Such a dork!!!I know she would brag to her friends about me fucking her. Immediately after climaxing I pushed the girl off me got dressed and staggered back to my dorm room.

After a week

It has been a week with no sister in my life, no talking to each other. Everyone seemed to distance themselves from me.I was so broken without my sister,it felt like a knife had been stabbed to my chest reaching my heart. I didn't rush Rosa to talking to me or forgiving me ,she needed space and time to think. I was really a mess ,my dad wanted me to convince Rosa to run his illegal business along with me. I had already agreed to it since highschool but Rosa constantly refused. Coming to campus was for her to live a normal life not a life full of crime and media.

A knock startled me from my thoughts. I sauntered toward the door and opened it..

"What do you want?"

Hello people 😘

Don't forget to click the star below
And comment💬
And follow🙏