Brothers?!

(tokoyami is hawks' brother in this one-shot btw and dabi is touya. Hotwings is cannon and shoto and tokoyami know, and the league but that's all, and shoto knows that dabi is touya)

Authors P.O.V

It was a normal school day, expect Aizawa was actually teaching them and not sleeping. But anyway it was a normal school day and the students were working away doing their maths, when suddenly Todoroki stood up really fast with a look that i couldn't explain on his face. 

"Todoroki why are you standing up" Mr. Aizawa asked his student.

"I just realised that Tokoyami and I could be brothers in the future." He said in utter shock.

"What?" Aizawa asked quite confused when suddenly Tokoyami said "Oh, my, god. You're right!"

"Okay what the fuck are you nerds talking about?!" Bakugou asked annoyed. 
"Bakugou be nicer to them!" Kirishima snapped annoyed at his boyfriend.                             

"Todoroki-Kun why do you and Tokoyami think you could be brothers in the future?" Midorya asked him, quite concerned on why on earth his boyfriend would say that. 

"Our brothers are dating" He said.

When he said this the entire class just said "What"

Then Hagakure said "Wait, Tokoyami has a brother?" This was a question most of the class was wondering. 

They waited for Tokoyami to answer but instead Shoji did "Oh, yeah Hawks is his brother" 
"Wait as in the Number Two hero Hawks?!" Kaminari said in shock.

"Yeah" Tokoyami replied.

"Wait. Natsuo and Hawks are dating?" Midorya asked, knowing that was Todoroki's brother. Well he knew that He had another brother but he had been missing for years so he was presumed dead.

This caused Tokoyami and Todoroki to burst out in laughter.

"What, no, Hawks is dating Touya!" Todoroki said trying to hold back his laughter.

"But, isn't he Endeavor's missing kid, who was thought to be dead?" Aizawa said quite confused. "Well, yeah but it turns out he was just like a villain" Todoroki said calmly. 

"WHAT?!?!" The entire class including Aizawa yelled. This caused Present Mic to knock on the door asking why we were all being loud.

Aizawa calmly turned to him and said "It turns out that, Todoroki and Tokoyami know the identity of a villain and that same villain is dating the Number Two Hero." 

Hearing this just made Mic freeze, very confused and shocked.

"Oh my goddddddd" Todoroki said again.

"What know Todoroki" Aizawa said looking at his student.

"Toga is my sister! and therefore know Tokoyami's sister" 
"How?!"                                                                                                                                                                                      "My mum adopted Himiko Toga and her sister Huruka Toga, so know they are                          Himiko Toga-Todoroki and Huruka Toga-Todoroki" Todoroki stated.

"Yes know I have 6 siblings in-law!" Tokoyami said looking very excited.

Then Hawks walked into the class.

"Hai gays" He said

"You mispronounced the word 'guys' Hawks" Iida said correcting the Hero.

"Huh, What, Oh No I meant to say that, they only person here who isn't gay is probably that disgusting Grape" He said "This is not UA after all it's U-Gay, so yah, anyway I came here to tell Tokoyami and Shoto they are gonna be brothers in like 2 minutes"

"Wait wut-"

"Me and Touya(Dabi) are getting married and the people going to be their are like 4 chicken, 2 emus, and a flamingo, and the priest(?) is a chicken nugget, Baiiiiiiii GAYSSSSSSSSSSS" and then Hawks flew out.

And all Anyone but Todoroki and Tokoyami had to say was "What, The, Fuck"

________________________________________________________________________________

Baiii, idk what i just wrote.