She aint even mine

ᑎᗩᗪIᒪᒪI ᑭ.O.ᐯ
I had big surprise for my lil sister there's a guy that's really had his eyes on her the whole school year. So when the bell rung me and Kaiden were standing outside her class as the students ran out I pushed him into Mya. I took off running childish I know but I'm tired of her mopping around the house when Monique and I go to parties.

ᗰYᗩ ᑭ.O.ᐯ
The bell had just rung mann I was happy to get out of that hell hole they call a school with this being me and my big sister last year. As I was walking out the door i fell to the floor pissed cause I had on an all white jumper with hot pink converse my belt around my waist and my jewelry. When I looked up I felt like it was love at first sight and I dnt even believe in that but when our eyes meet I knew it was love. He put his hand out to help me up I was hesitant at first put I gave him my hand. Funny how I almost fell when he let go of my hand. I asked him what his name was I been at this school a whole year and has never meet him .
" My name is Kaiden, what's yours he asked I know he knew it."
"My name is Shamya but my friends call me mya "
"Well Mya can I get ya number ma?"
"Why should I give you my number and you pushed me? Huh"
"Well Mya I been wanting to talk to you and now I'm just not asking "
With that I gave him my iPhone 5c holding my head down so he wouldn't see me blushing at him. When I got in my pink and yellow Mustang which my daddy bought for SWEET 16. I got a text from My future Kay ❤️: Ahhee ma I liked how you got ya name (Forever Urs Mya 😘)
Me: Ya lol
My future Kay ❤️:Can u meet me somewhere ma?
Me:Nah my bro having a party to me and my sis graduating tomorrow you can cum dere🙂🙂
My future Kay❤️: Ok ttyl ma 🖐🏾🖐🏾
Me:K ✌🏾

KᗩYᗪEᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ
So Mya playing hard to get like she don't want me but imma get ha. Well I'm 6'4 and I'm mixed. I'm single I fuck dez bitches and leave em and u on I WRAPP UP MY SOLDIER. I have hazel eyes that change with my mood lol😆 crazy huh well I got dat from my moms who died wen I was ten. My dad took it hard and three years later he chose to take his life he left a letter telling me why it said
Dear Kayden,
I want you to know I love you with all my heart. I know it's gone be hard to live Ya life without ya parents but son I can't live with out my love Kaycie  she was my heart and still is I miss her. Son I hope you can forgive me for this I can't take it any longer. When you read dis don't cry cause u a G G's don't cry and it's something for ya under the bed it should last till you finish high school. Keep ya head up son you strong you'll get through it.
Love ya ,
Lorenzo
When I saw that I screamed cause he was the only family I had. And dat money he left me lasted till I was in 9th grade so now I work for Mya's daddy has she would say she stay on my mind. I miss her and she ain't even mine yet she will be fa show and very soon. She got me changing already I'm just a little afraid cause I have to step up to Jason and King I just know it's gone be my head when it all comes to it.