one:

I'm going to introduce myself.

Hi I'm mya I'm 16 and I have a slight crush payton moormeier, yes THE payton moormeier.
It all started in 2019 when I saw one of his videos on my fyp and I fell... HARD. I mean I was 14 nearly 15 at the time so its stuck with me for quite a while anyway. He just turned 17 and there's so many rumours going around about him at the moment.

1: he's using girls.
2: he was dating this girl while having side hoes but claims not to
(I 100% believe him)
3: he's not happy where he is with tiktok and wants to take his music to the next level.

(I made these up btw)

Obviously it's going to piss me off I mean... even if he doesn't know who I am I'm still gonna look out for him.
I messaged his friend parker on Instagram to see if he was okay on the odd chance he would reply.

"Hey mya, what's up you haven't been out of your room today... its 3pm" my sister mollie said. She was one year older than me so she's basically my best friend.

"I'm fine Mollie just more rumours again" I say in defeat.

"Mya you need to stop letting this stuff get you down, I know you care about him but it's not healthy for it to get you down aswell" she said sitting in front of me.

"I know... to be honest I dont know why it gets to me it's like, whenever I see him sad I get sad too" I saw as she nods. "I want him to know that he has people who support him still"

*ding ding*

Parker

Hey parker I just wanted to see if payton was okay 😔🙂

Hey mya, payton isn't in the best place with everything and his fan base going down but he'll be okay I'm with him all the time to keep him company, he says thank you for checking up on him🙃

Tell him he still has so many people who love and support him and everything will be okay because he is truly an amazing person inside and out 🥺🖤

Aye why dont you talk to him, you seem to have a way of words I showed him the message an he smiled... he hasn't smiled in days 🤭

Wait frfr !?!?!?!?

"Omg" I said speechless.

"What ?" Mollie said taking my phone "oh girl- oop lookie who added you on snapchat" I grabbed my phone then dropped it in shock.