three:

It's currently 10pm and I'm just watching some youtube on my tv when my mom checks on me, smiles then walked back out. TF I didn't think much of it because she does weird stuff like that all the time.
I walk down stairs to grab some water and see my mom on the phone.
I wave and she waves back walking to the other side of the room sitting on the couch I glance outside to see Mollie leaning on my car.

"Mo wtf are you doing" I whisper yell

"Nothing mya just... um... I'm waiting for someone to pick me up I'm going out"

I just nod slowly then walk up to my room to watch some more youtube.
I check my phone to see that payton has still left me on read, I didn't want to message again because he's obviously ignoring me for a reason.
I start to fall asleep.

(Paytons pov)

Long story short I found mya's sister in Instagram and sorted for me to come visit for a while, I really needed to see her.

I got to the address and see Mollie outside.

"Hey payton" she says lightly hugging me quickly.

"Hey where's mya" I ask

"She fell asleep but we could go wake her"

"Okay sure"

We walk into her house and I was greeted by her mom. We talked for a bit then went to wake mya.

"Why m-me" we hear walking into her room.

"Omg shes sleep talking again" Mollie said laughing abit.

"She sleep talks ?" I ask laughing a bit.

"Only sometimes but if you talked to her she would answer you it's so funny" her mom said as we walked in.

She looked so cute wrapped up in her blanket as she kept murmuring stuff under her breath. It was cute but really funny at the same time.

"Hey mya... what ya dreaming about ?" Mollie said trying not to laugh.

"D-dreaming?" She said.

"Yeah you weirdo" mollie said as I laughed a bit with her mom.

"Oh" she whispered.

"Does she recognise who's talking?" I ask really quietly.

"Yeah you should say something I wanna see her reaction" her mom said.

I walk round to the side where she was facing.

"Hey mya" I said.

(Mya's pov)

I'm pretty sure im dreaming aboutpayton right now but I hear Mollie voice asking me about my dream then I realise I'm sleep talking. I'm talking to payton in my dream but this time he sounded differen, more clear.

"Payton ?" I say not knowing if I'm talking out load.

"You gonna wake up and give me that hug orrrrrr" he says then I jolt up opening my eyes to see him sitting right in front of me I throw my arms around his neck and pull myself closer to him as he wraps his arms around my waist. It felt like he really needed that hug.