3

Jin pov

Me, hobi and tae went to the cafeteria and sit at our usual spot. We took our food and started munching it. Then I noticed tae stuffing many food into his mouth. "Tae, calm down. It seems like it's the first time your eating something ". Tae stopped eating and showed a peace sign towards us.

Me and hobi continued our hobby of teasing tae when suddenly Jungkook, namjoon,suga and jimin entered to the cafeteria and bought their food

Me and hobi continued our hobby of teasing tae when suddenly Jungkook, namjoon,suga and jimin entered to the cafeteria and bought their food. They were a bit late so most of the space were occupied. That left them with no option and to sit with us cause our table had extra 4 chairs.

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ. I mentally screamed.

The situation was awkward. Noone is talking anything. I badly wanted to talk to Jungkook but all my confidence was gone when I saw his bunny smile. Thank god finally hobi decided to ask something to Jungkook to remove the tension.

"So jungkook, when did you came to Seoul?"
"I moved to here 1 week ago
"Ahh"
Then again the awkward silence came back.

The sound of bell ringing saved us from that awkward situation. While going back to class I went near Jungkook and took all my courage to call him

"Jungkook"
"Seokjin?"
"Umm...how did you know my name"
"Oh that, I saw your ID while helping you to get up"
"Ooh, okk"
So he doesn't know me...how stupid of me to think he likes and that's how he knows my name. It's not any kdrama jin! Wake up from your fantasy world. I give my forehead a small smack.

With that we entered our class. As expected Jungkook was so attentive and answered most of the questions the teachers asked. He's so intelligent.

After 1 more period, class ended and we all left to go to our house. Me and hobi goes together while tae went to the opposite road.

"Hobi, how do you feel about Jungkook?"
Hobi raised his eyebrow and asked " What should I feel about him ha?"
Ok I'm doomed. Why have I asked that stupid question to him. God! I'm so dumb.

"Jinniee dear, you have a crush on him...right"
Wow I'm caught
"Its nothing like that hobi..umm just a small crush"
"You are hiding something. I can see it in your face... just spill it jinnie or I'll tell ur jungkookie about your crush"
Omg he started blackmailing me.
Finally I told everything to him from the incident from mrng to asking Jungkook about how he knows my name.

After Hobi heard my story, instead of encouraging me, he started laughing.
"Omg jin you're really smthng else." He was laughing so loudly that these people in the road started looking at us. I'm embarrassed. I quickly took and hand went fast to our houses. His house is 5 min far from mine. Usually we used to go together but today I was late and he was asked by the teacher to reach school early for some work.

Finally I reached my house and I waved him goodbye. I hopped happily into my house. I can't stop smiling. Jungkook is filled in my mind. I think I'm already falling in love... jungkook what have you done to me...