My Old Story

.

.

.

Jonghyun playfully strummed his guitar. Nodded his head as the sign that he enjoyed the melodies. Occasionally he tilted his head at his stage partner. Lee Jieun sang really well and her voice matched a lot to Jonghyun's guitar melodies. They enjoyed their performance in front of the lecturer and tried to forgot that they were in the test practice. Mr Joey clapped his hands as Jonghyun and Jieun finished their performance.

"I really enjoyed the performance, I think you two will be passed the test with good scores, hahaha.. good job!" Mr Joey congratulated and offered high five to Jonghyun and Jieun.

"Ah it was actually because Jieun, she sang very well," Jonghyun grinned and bowed.

"No, how can it was me? Jonghyun is so marvelous. He is a good guitarist though.." Jieun smiled slightly, shook her head since she felt Jonghyun was the one who worked so hard in this test.

"Hey.. you both are marvelous! don't be humble yourself," He smiled widely and patted their shoulder before walked away towards the door.

"Jieunah.." Jonghyun poked her shoulder.

"huh, what?"

"Let's we go to dinner together.."

"Ne?"

".. my treat," he continued.

"Are you sure? Nah, let's go!" Jieun nodded and grinned showed that she really beamed after she heard Jonghyun will treat her.

"Okay, I'll wait you at the Chinese restaurant which is near the park.. uhm at 07.00 PM KST,"

"Alright, you're not lying. Aren't you?" she chuckled as she knew that Jonghyun is a shy person and it was the first time he offered a girl to go to dinner together.

"Hey.. absolutely no! i'm serious!" He shook head and tidied up his guitar afterward. "You can go, I'll be here for a long time. I need to tidy my properties,"

"Huh? You're so strange today. I didn't know you like to tidy your stuffs since boys are usually a messy person," Jieun teased him playfully. "I'm leaving, see you.." She waved her hand before took her bag then walked away.

Jonghyun patted his forehead frequently.

How could i said the ridiculous words toward her. Have a dinner together? how can I?

-

Soojung sipped her frappe and continued rested her chin. "I know, Minhyuk would be late.. ugh," she snorted.

"Uh.. can I sit here? Miss?"

Someone stood in front of her. Soojung stratled a bit and looked directly toward him. She nodded.

"Ah thank you.. This cafe is really crowd at this time, I can't find an empty seat. So yeah, don't worry I already reserved and I only bring it home" He explained.

"Erm it's no big deal.. hey, aren't you Jonghyun? OMO," she gasped.

"Ah yeah.. and you? Soo.."

"Jung, SooJung. That's my name," she grinned satisfied.

"Oh we met again, Hi.." Jonghyun started his awkward behavior.

"No.. don't be shy at me. You know, we're neighbors so.. do you want some cookies I'll reserve it for you. Nah you should try this!" she pointed the macarons in front of her that actually for Minhyuk.

"No, I'm not hungry at all.." he shook his head rejected Soojung's macarons.

"No! you should try this. My sister told me to be kind to everyone especially a new friend," she grinned and took one macaron. Purposefully she fed a macaron in Jonghyun's mouth.

"How?"

Jonghyun chewed the baby macaron and showed Soojung a cute reaction. To be frank, it was the first time a girl fed him. And Jonghyun couldn't hate the fact that he was so excited.

"Uhm yeah it's not bad" he grinned.

"Mr Jong.." a cashier mentioned his name which meant his order was ready.

"I gotta go, thank you for the macaron!" he waved and leaved her alone.

-

Minhyuk blowed his fist on the wall after peeked what just Soojung and Jonghyun did. He looked so upset and turned to the park again.

I don't care.. she already broke my heart thousand times though. I can stand this feeling.

Minhyuk sat on the bench as he mumbled.
I thought he was my best friend. Well, I should confess before Jonghyun and Soojung will fall to each other!

-

Jieun parked her car right in front of the restaurant. She peeked a bit from restaurant's transparent door. Jonghyun was there. She walked towards Jonghyun and sat opposite him.

"Sorry to make you waiting, the road was a bit crowded,"

They have been together since the high school. She knows Minhyuk too. No wonder if Jieun and Jonghyun didn't look awkward at all. Yet, there were must be something between them. She can't deny that she still liked him, Lee Jonghyun. Even though Jonghyun was still the same, but her feelings toward him didn't change at all.

"Hm what do you want to reserve?"

"I want to reserve the same foods as you," she shrugged a bit and flashed a grin.

"Alright.."

They reserving the same foods and even the beverages. The atmosphere was so quiet only the classic songs from the restaurant be heard.

"Jieun.. I, can I tell you something?" he stammered.

Jieun nodded as her mind imagined what will Jonghyun say.

"I actually need someone to date, you know.. I never dated someone before, so I want to hear your suggestion."

"Well, you can choose the nearest friend to date if you didn't find someone that match yet," she explained.

Jonghyun nodded. "But.."

"Why?"

"Uhm. Nothing, let's eat then.." He smiled and offered chopsticks.

But how if, I want to date a stranger.. I meant, I think I got a feeling to a 'stranger'? Like Soojung? Who knows.

.
.

Erm finally i finished my second chapter within one day. I know right, my story is kinda absurd haha. But uhm i want to make an impressive story tbh. Phew, I hope you guys like my fan fiction. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Kyaaahhh.