the tunnel

If you look inside, you see nothing at all, is not beside you or on top of you, sometimes it feels like  is just there looking  at you until you realize is gone...

The ghost of a feeling is worst than the feeling at all, I do not like myself right now I just became my worst fear, yes a fragile women that can not be trusted anymore, He is looking at me just thinking how easy this girl was I just enter his life and he consumed me like a fire on a dry land, I never fought, he never had to do more than what he usually does a smile and a hand gesture to put me in bed and after he took my virginity and my sanity I was in pain because of my poor judgement.

I guess is ok he is my husband my very happy and accomplished husband who I just married, not for love but definitely a reason  which I am starting to think may have been the wrong one Charles is gonna hate me for this, he was supposed to be the one, I save him with this marriage, saved his business and that bright future of his that future where I am still a virgin waiting for him in bed in our house in the suburbs with the white peaked fence.

But no more lies, here I am, Helena Oshia wife of ben Oshia the multimillionare owner of OSHIA construction and real state companies, awarded architec, creator of two of the most iconic buildings in the country designer of his own fate and at the moment owner of my heart.

what a disgusting thing I am the memory of a past love convince me to do this and now there is no turning back on it, Ben deserves the best of me, he deserves everything ...