A NationWide Hottie:

A dug threw the couch, digging my hands threw the cushions. Then, finally I grabbed the remote and started to flip threw the channels , until my show was interrupted by a news report. A black haired boy that looked around 13 years old was in Lumiose City at the top of Prism Tower, with a pikachu and a Garchomp. "Mom! Hurry look!," I screamed at Mother. She put down the rolling pin and ran to the t.v. and joined in on the excitement. The pikachu seemed to be with the boy and the boy was trying to stop Garchomp from destroying more of Prism Tower, than he already had.

The Garchomp kept swinging his head around then shot out a hyper beam that shot off the roofing of the building causes the boy to slip. The Garchomp shot with hyper beam again. "No, please Garchomp can't destroy Prism Tower, but also that boy isn't bad looking either," I mumbled to myself underneath my breath. Then, the pikachu slipped off the building and fell toward the crowd of people watching the Pokémon fall to his death. Suddenly, the boy jumped off the building too. He sped down toward pikachu and grasped the Pokémon inside his arm. A shot of red went across the screen and the next you know the boy was on a roof, and I had no clue how. The camera zoomed in on the boy's face, then I remembered I know him, wait I know him? I ran into my room to my bookshelf throwing old poképedias and dictionaries, until I came across a scrapbook. Inside the front flap of the scrapbook was a picture of me and the boy on t.v. his name was Ash...Ash Ketchum. He helped me at Professor Oaks summer camp when I scraped my knee. He had me lifted up in his arms in the picture. I blushed. "At least he grew up nicely," I said to myself.