confirmation

It's the next day and we are all in our own rooms. Rosie left, Nova and winter are 16, yailen, aubrey and Katelynn are 14 now. Noah, he looks about he's 12. I get out of my bed and I walk around the house to check on my kids. Nova is doing homework, winter is asleep,aish like always. The triplets are painting their nails. And Noah, he's just following me around.
Noah:"momma"
Jasp:"yes my love"
Noah:"why are we just walking around"
Jasp:"I'm checking on all my babies"
In all reality I was doing that and trying to see if I was pregnant. We walk down the guys hallway. The first room. I stop and I open it, I see jin looking up new recipes. I don't feel myself getting attached to him or vice versa.
Jin:"hi "
Jasp:"hey"
Noah:"hi"
Me and Jin laugh lightly and I close his door, before I could even open yoongi's door, I see jimin coming towards me very quickly.
Noah starts feeling offended and he turns into his wolf for, he's quite big for a 12 year old wolf. His fur is black like mine. Jimin stops in his tracks,he tries to get around noah as noah can already out smart his game.
Jimin:"I have to tell you something, call him off"
Jasp:"noah, off"
He turns back into human form. He looks worn out, he needs training. He stands infront of me as jimin approaches me carefully. He hugs me and he doesn't let me go
Jimin:"stay with me"
Jasp:"I'm not going anywhere"
Jimin:"you smell like sex"
I don't say anything, I try to pull away and he holds me tighter
Jasp:"j-jimin you're hurting me"
Jimin:"who'd you have sex with"
Jasp:"why is that any of your concern, you're not telling me why you won't let me go"
Jimin:"you have my baby in your stomach"
I freeze and I think, I didn't think I  was really pregnant
Jasp:"I"
Jimin:"who did you have sex with"
Jasp:"I didn't know I was pregnant"
Jimin:"jasper, I swear to God if you don't tell me "
Jasp:"what are you going to do"
He lets me go but he grabs my arm harshly and he pulls me to namjoons room, noah stands infront of jimin
Jimin:"call him off jasper"
Noah is in full defense mode, ready to attack at any moment,
Jimin:"call him off, now"
I stand there stunned and confused , namjoon and the others come out of their rooms.
Jimin:"tell her to call him off"
He looks at namjoon
Joon:"there's only so much that I can do, that's up to jasper and jungkook"
Jimin looks at jungkook
Jungkook:"I'm not calling him off,if he's like that there must be a good reason"
Kook sees that jimin has a tight grip on my wrist, he grabs jimins hand and releases my wrist from his grip. My wrist is purple from no circulation. Yoongi gently turns me the other way and I walk away and I lead myself to be outside, noah follows while giving jimin the evil eye.