Mall

Aaliyah🍭💦

I left my house after latrelle pulled up confirming that he had arrived i locked the doors to my house, when i turned around i found latrelle looking at me with his window down i smiled at him tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear whilst looking down but even through all of that i strutted around to the passenger side of his car i looked at him and smiled again "Hey Shawty" "Hi" i shyly replied to him after he greeted me he drove off for the first 5 mintues of the ride it was a slightly akward silence until he said "So tell me about you, yuh know like things i don't already know" "What do you wanna know?" "Simple things you know, like your favorite color, movie, food etc." "O-oh well my favorite colors are  Purple and gold im don't really tend to watch movies like that because i get very distracted really easily so i mostly watch series, i like all food once it tastes good, im half Afro-Latina half White, i live with my Mom, i love listening to music and reading, most of the time i prefer to stay home than go out,....yeah thats all " "Okay, so what im getting is...... you're chill af" we looked at eachother for a hot minute and broke out into a fit of laughter "Yeah pretty much... so tell me about you... i aint going tell you all about me and not get to know you" "Ok well my favorite color is green, my favorite movie is Narcos, i also like all food as long as it taste good, im half Guamanian and black, i got my own crib, i like music also and I only go out if necessary or if I'm just sick of being home." "First off, Nice, it has to be awesome have your own place and second you sound chiller than me" he chuckled " i guess " He replied shrugging as we pulled up to the mall and he put the car in park we got out and headed into the mall we stopped at the entrance "Where do you wanna go?" the eldest asked "Uhmm.....I'm not really sure, where do you think we should go?" "Okay How about we go to foot locker then somewhere-else after shopping we could grab something to eat then go watch a movie after we put these in the car." "Okay I'm cool with whatever" and thats what we did all in all thats the most fun i had in months and it felt good, after we watched the movie i went to the bathroom and when i came Latrelle was waiting for me we walked out of the movies and went out to the car after a whole 15 minute drive we finally arrived in front of my house "I really had fun today, I think thats the most fun i've had in months...... Thank you" "You're welcome and im glad you had fun, cause i did too" i smiled at him before turning around to get out before i was stopped by latrelle taking a hold of my arm i turned back to face him without letting go of the handle cause you can never be too sure "Goodnight Aaliyah" the way my rolled of his tongue sounded perfect "Goodnight Latrelle" i said before smiling and getting out of the very posh vehicle with my new belongings and i walked up to my door not hearing latrelle drive off as yet i unlocked the door opening it and turn one last time waving goodbye to him stepped into my house locking the door behind me as i hear latrelles car drive off into the night i went up to my room heading straight for the shower once i was in my bathroom i stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower with only one thing on my mind the tall dark and handsome gentleman once i got out of the shower i still wasn't able to get latrelle out of my mind so i just went to sleep and that night i dreamt of his beautiful chocolate brown skin how it glistens when the sun shines on him the way his eyes crinkle when he laugh, the healthy look of his curly long hair, the way he shows his pearly whites when he smiles and the way he says my name everything about him is just perfect.

________________________________________________

Hi Guys I'm Trying To Stay As Consistant As Possible Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter I'll Try To Update As Soon As I Can.

Please Vote. Comment. Follow. Share