The Key To My Heart

{LISA POV}

The afternoon Taylor asked me to go out with him he texted me and we are going to go out on a date tonight. He is gonna pick me up at 6:00. I'm so excited. Apparently it's a surprise because no matter how many times I ask him he won't tell me. I'm searching through my closet for something nice. I finally found something I'm gonna wear a mint green scuba skirt and a tight black cropped tank. I'm wearing black sneaker heel/wedges and some decent looking makeup. I curled my hair and went down to the kitchen. I grabbed my clutch off the counter and popped a mint into my mouth. I checked the time 5:55 okay almost there. Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Taylor. "You're early", I comment. "Early bird gets the worm, am I right? he joked. (I don't even know why?)I giggled. We linked arms and walked to his car.  He opened the door for me and I hopped in.

*****************************

Once we got there he jogged around the car and opened the door, held put his hand out and I smiled."You're such a gentle man", I said. That's when he yelled out,  "WEINERRR". I doubled over in laughter. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked into a fancy Italian restaurant. "Reservation for two in the name in Caniff" he told the girl at the front desk. She lead is to a table and we sat down. We ordered our food and drinks. "You look amazing" he said. I tried to hide my face because I was blushing. He chuckled. "You look pretty nice yourself Mr.Caniff", I replied. For about five minutes we were just smiling at starting into each others eyes. The waiter broke the silence as she walked over with our food. "Anything else I can get you?"she asked. "No thanks"I said.

****************************

He put the check down and we got up. He grabbed my hand swinging our hands back and forth. (Skip car ride)

We stood outside my apartment. "Thank you, Taylor", I thanked him. Without anwering he closed his eyes leaning in and before I knew it his soft lips were touching mine I know it's cliche but I felt sparks. Taylor Michael Caniff you have the key to my heart.

*****************************

Lol I loved writing this chapter so much it's 11:11 rn where I am lol
Luv yah baes
Type to ya later♡