the two lions

Once there were two lion's, as cubs thay had the same color and markings but as thay grew one of the lions started to lose it's color while the other stayed black. Thay where in the same family and had the same strength but the black one was rewarded by being the new leader of the family. He was happy and soon forgot about his friend. The white lion tried talking to her frend but she was shunned because she was the only white manned female lion in the whole family. Her only friend kicked her out and told her to leave him alone. She did. Soon she had her own family one black lion and one white like her. As the years passed she seen her old friend in the fields all of there family died and her friend was the only one left. He asked if he could stay with them. She said no. She said the same thing he did to her all those years ago. Soon she found him dead in the fields. She felt less sorry for him then she thought she would soon she left the world as well. But her children remained the girl had a sun and the boy had a moon. But there mother had ther mother had the moon. Soon thay herd of the storys of there mom and her brother simulator to themselves but with a different outcome thay stayed together for each other and for their own children thats a story for another day.