'' Just Our Luck.''

Kinsleys POV

Just my luck. My stupid brother and his stupid friends had to come and attack me and Elaide. They beat her bloody while I tried to stop it, calling is the dykes and faggots. All the possible scenarios were running through my head, that is until I saw them pick up Elaide and walk towards the river. I stood up and ran after them screaming. I sucker punched my brother in the nose so much, to a point it was broken. By then his friends threw Elaide in the river and I jumped in after her, grabbing her and swimming back to shore. After making sure she was okay, we went to the hostpital and found out they broke her rib. FUCK! She's never gonna forgive me. They called her legal guardian, her Aunt Teana who calmed me down so my head would stop spinning. I'm going to fucking kill my piece of shit little brother and his fucking hooligan ass friends too. I was practically boiling with rage until they called me in to see Elaide.
''Hey Ellie-Aid are you okay?'' I said, trying to push down my anger and sadness.
''Besides it fucking hurting like hell, then yes. Yes I am.''
I ran my fingers through her hair, until my shitbags of parents walk in. ''Come here you fucking dyke bitch.'' My fucking dad says.
He grabs Elaide by her hair and yells in her face,
''YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT ASS AUNT NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM KINSLEY DYKE BITCH!'' That's when Teana kicked him in the balls, and looked him dead in the eyes and says ''Go fuck yourself bitch.|'