{ 1. I don't wanna. }

My blog is not a cutesy blog with kittens and flower crowns.
No, I think more appropriate words to describe it are.. grungy.. and pastel.. and dark.
I like puns, and the color lilac, and soft pink, and pictures of nature.
Also, there's a lot of... fandom.. stuff on my Tumblr.. I adore British television shows.
I check my messages. There's two, one from a very nice anon, and one from my Icelandic friend Nora. 
"hey i got 2 vip backstage passes to impending dooms next concert, and guess whos coming w/ me c;"
I scoff. "Lukas." 
I check my Facebook, figuring she wasn't on right now. I click back over to my mailbox, and lo and behold, she was on.
"ew, f.ck no. you, you jack.ss"
"me? I don't even like Impending Doom and you know that."
"come on, pwetty pwease??? c: ill take you to ikea after~~~~"
"I live in IKEA. why would that be motivation for me to go?" Yeah. I worked at IKEA. And shopped there. And ate there.
"PLEASE"
I spin around in my chair. I really don't want to go, at all, but if I did go..
"alright. but you owe me. BIG TIME." I smirk.
"yES THANK YOU MWAH KISSES ALSO ILL BE OVER FRIDAY BC ITS ON SATURDAY YAY"
I sigh. "alright, fine. see you then."
I look around my apartment. I should probably clean. Or at least make it stay-in-able. It's not like Nora's never seen it dirty.