Chapter 10 - Jungkook's Wedding

Today was the day. The day Jungkook was going to be a man😏. I mean, he's getting married! Today was Jungkook's wedding!

The whole wedding ceremony was arranged perfectly. Royal families from other kingdoms were the guests. And there was a live recording ready for the ceremony.

Everything was looking so gorgeous. Outside the castle, the venue was held largely and grandly.

"Jungkook, stop being so nervous and let me tie the bow." Myeong Jo yelled at her little brother-in-law who was as nervous as the first man going to the moon.

"Noona, I-I really don't know what to do! I'm finally getting married. I waited for this. But when the day finally came, I am so anxious! Why?!" he shook her by holding her shoulders.

Myeong Jo chuckled, "It happens, Jungkook-ah."

She made him sit in front of the dressing table. The stylist wanted to help him in getting him dressed. But Myeong Jo herself took the responsibility to dress her younger brother like.

She was combing his hair while looking at him through the mirror. He looked handsome but his face was so tensed.

"Aish, how can the prince be this scared? I bet Ji Eun isn't as nervous as you."

Jungkook met her eye through looking at their reflection in the mirror, "Why are you teasing me? I-I.........Argh!!" he cursed himself.

Myeong Jo chuckled at his cute actions.

"It will be fine. Trust yourself." she was done with hair dressing.

Jungkook stood up and faced her. She put the bow and tied it on his coller.

"Hyung odisso?" Jungkook asked.

"Not sure, maybe busy in handling the arrangements with the decorator." she replied.

She turned him to the mirror again and looked at him in the mirror.

"Aww, look at you! A cute, handsome groom." she pinched his cheeks.

"Also sexy." he smirked slightly and ended up getting hit on his head by her!

Suddenly a maid knocked on the door.

"Your Highness, The King is looking for you." she bowed and said.

Myeong Jo answered, "I'll be right there."

She walked back to her room where she thought he would be. But he wasn't there. She searched for him in other places but couldn't find him.

"Where is Your Majesty?" She asked the same maid.

"I-I......... The King is at the venue." she bowed.

Myeong Jo went to the venue and began looking for him. The guests hadn't arrived yet. Others were busy in decorating the place. She looked everywhere and ended up at the forest.